29. AmZoo moments

Arham's pov:

Once he left Aarzoo came inside and I saw tears in her eyes. When she looked at me She was shocked then she just ignored me and went inside. I followed her but she went inside washroom and locked the door. I am not giving up I want to know what is happening here? I laid on bed and was waiting for her. when she came back she silently lied on her side turning away from me.

I said,"Aarzo-"

She said interrupting me,"Arham I am tired. Let me sleep. We can argue later."

I said,"I don't want to argue with you but we need to talk. Communication is key in relationship."

She said,"Don't talk in circles Arham. What do you want to ask?"

I said,"What was Ahaan doing here?"

She said,"I can't tell you. don't ask me again and again. You still don't trust me."

I said," It's not like that. I am just worried for you. You are very tensed when you were talking to him. I want to help you."

She said,"I need time. please Arham, don't ask me anything."

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I said,"okay." Kissing her forehead.

She said,"By the way What are you doing? Didn't you go home with Zara?"

I said,"I dropped her at home and came back."

She turned towards me and smiled.

She said,"You came back for me."

I pecked her lips and said,"Yes Jaan, I came back for you."

She said,"I am sorry for my outburst earlier."

I hugged her wrapping my arms around her waist and she placed her head on my chest.

I said,"It's okay. I don't mind as long as you are not serious because I can never let you go now Aarzoo. I love you. I don't know why you are so insecure. may be I am not good at expressing my love. Aarzoo I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. I don't know how to make you understand but you are the only one I love as a man loves his women. I am sorry for all the hurt you have gone through. I can't take that back but I will repent and make everything right for you as long as I live. Please forgive me Jaan."

She said,"Arham I was very hurt when you left me and married Zara. I know I can't change that now. It's hard for me but I am trying my best to accept this. Honestly I hate sharing you with anyone even if it's Zara. I want you all for myself even if I sound selfish. Arham you have been my only one from the first time I saw you. I have always seen my future with you but never in my worst nightmare ever thought that I will be your second wife and Zara will be my soutan. It's very hard for me to understand we are having this fate over some misunderstanding and your lack of trust on me. I don't know if you understand my pain Arham. Just try to be in my shoes what if you have to share me with someone else. Will you be okay with it? Leave rest of life. Can you handle a day by knowing that I am spending time with someone else. Just that thought makes your blood boil, right? But I have to go through it whenever you are with Zara and I find no way out of it. I don't know how to handle this. Please help me Arham. I am going crazy over this. I don't want to resent Zara but I can't help it. I don't like the way I am turning to. Sometimes I seriously feel that may be separating from you will free me from this pain but I don't want to lose the moments like this when I get to be with you. I don't want to lose the chance to be close to you. To call you my husband. I am fully confused Arham. I don't know what to do..?"

Tears fell from her eyes. I hate seeing her like this. She is hurting a lot because of me. She opened her heart and told me everything she feels. Should I tell her the truth of my and Zara relation? I can't see her like this.