56.Alive

Ruhaan's pov:

I was sitting beside unconscious Zara. I can't see her like this. I just can't. I have to do something. I can't just stand and look.

I called Arham and asked for his help. When he arrived at hospital I went out to get some things.

When we went home the room was dark.

Zara said,"Why there is no light?"

Just then few lights switched on and spotlight was us. I sat on my knees.

A gasp left from her.

I said,"Zara, I have hurt you a lot in the past. I have always taken you for granted and underestimated you but you proved me wrong. You are very strong and you don't need me in your life to protect you and take care of yourself but I can't say the same for myself. I can't live without you Zara. I want my day to start and end with you. I want to spend every second of my life with you. I love you Zara. I love you a lot. Please marry me."

I know it's not easy for her to say yes.

She just stood there like statue without saying any words.

I said again,"Will you marry me?"

She shouted ,"No" and ran away from there.

Lights got switched on and I gasped seeing everyone there.

Especially Papa and Zaan papa.

First one to hug me was mumma. She was crying and saying sorry.

She said,"I am sorry for not being there for you. My baby gone through a lot. I knew something was wrong but you always denied it. Why Ruhaan? Why? Why didn't you let us know?"

I don't know what to say. I had my reasons.

I can see Dad's eyes are moist but he will never show it.

Papa said,"Ruhaan..I am sorry I didn't understand you. I am happy that finally you are fighting for your happiness."

He extended his arms and quickly went into his embrace. I missed him so much. He didn't talk to me in 4 years.

Zaan papa,"If you hurt my daughter one more time then Ruhaan I will never forgive you even though you have whatever reasons. My daughter gone through a lot and I don't want to see anymore tears in her eyes. Understand?"

I said,"I promise papa. I will never hurt her again."

He took me in arms and said,"Then I give my approval son-in-law."

Maahi mom said,"I have one thing to say Ruhaan..Go get your girl and let me warn you it's not going to be easy. My daughter very stubborn like her Dad."

Zaan papa,"Talk about yourself. You are more stubborn than  me"

Here they go again. I silently excused myself from their fight.

I went to Arham and said,"Thanks bro. I would have never be able do this alone."

He said,"I want your happiness.I have told truth to everyone except Zara. Go and win her back "

I went to lawn where was sitting on swing and crying.

I said,"Zara.."

She looked at me then turned her face away.

I sat beside her and said,"Please listen to me once."

She said,"I am not toy Ruhaan. I have feelings. I get hurt too. You can't come to me whenever you feel like. You don't have to feel sympathy towards me. I know you are asking to marry me only because of Doctor's words. I don't want to be another woman in your life. Please stop whatever you are doing."

I cupped her face and turned towards me.

I said,"You are not another woman Zara. You are the only woman in my life. I was in love with you. I am in love with you and I will always love you."

She said,"Don't lie Ruhaan. You love only Adira not me. You are doing this for Ruhaani. Don't lie to me. Don't get my hopes up to only crush them later. This time if you do it I can't handle. I will die. I am not that strong as you think."

I said,"Zara..How to make you understand you are the only one for me? My heart only beats for you."

He said,"Then why you married Adira? Why?"

I told her everything..How she blackmailed me..How she tortured me by isolating me. How Arham rescued me everything.

I said,"I was helpless Zara. I love you..only you. No one else can do. I am not marrying you for Ruhaani. I am marrying you because I want to. I choose this time because I thought may be you will agree atleast for me. Please marry me Zara."

She said,"I will marry you Ruhaan. If you break my heart this time for whatever reason then I will never forgive you. "

He said,"Never..Zara..I will never hurt you again."

She hugged me and I placed ring on her finger.

I said,"Let's get married tomorrow along with Zubair. I don't want to waste anymore time."

She gasped and said,"That's too early Ruhaan."

I said,"we already did all other customs before. Now let's just get married. I can't wait anymore. We are already four years late."

She said,"But-"

I placed finger on her lips and said,"Please Zara marry me."

She said,"I know you are saying that you are not marrying me for Ruhaani but still I want to tell you something. Ruhaan I have very less chances of becoming mother again. I had a miscarriage in London and I have few complications."

I was shocked and said,"You mean..you were pregnant."

Tears slipped from her eyes and she said,"Yes..You remember the time we spent in forest. I got conceived at thst time but I didn't know at that time. Lot was going on your marriage, Aarzoo's death, my divorce..I lost the baby because of over stress. I might not be able to give you anymore children. Our Ruhaani..I am scared Ruhaan what if we can't find donor for her. I can't lose her."

I said,"we will find the donor Zara and I don't care if you can't give me anymore children. Our Ruhaani will be fine. I believe in that strongly. I trust Allah he knows best. Will you marry me?"

She said,"Yes"

I am happiest man alive now.

Next way I was getting ready for the marriage I am so nervous that I don't want to be alone. I have not allowed Arham to leave my side for a second. I am scared..I want to get married at any cost this time.

Arham said,"Don't worry Ruhaan everything will be fine. Let's go..now it's time."

First it's my and Zara's nikaah. Next Zubair's.

We were about to open the door when one girl in burkaah stormed inside alone with Zubair and Rua.

She said,"This marriage can't happen because I don't give my approval to marry again as your wife."

Ya Allah why everytime this happens to me why can't I marry in peace?

A gasp left from both me and Arham once we saw her face..

We both exclaimed at once,"Aarzoo."

Hope you are enjoying :)