41. Aarzoo

Aarzoo's pov:

I was getting ready to go to office when Yahya came running to me.

He said,"Mumma, Mumma see what I found."

I looked at him who is holding his ball which he lost a week ago.

I bent down and kissed his cheeks.

I said,"Where did you find it?"

He said,"It was in the back yard."

I glared at him and said,"Why you went in the backyard alone?"

Just then I heard Ihsaan entering the room.

He said,"Don't scold my Yahya unnecessarily. I was the one who took him there. Do you have any problem?"

I am so scared of him. When he gets angry he punishes me.

I said,"N-No. I am getting late for office. Yahya come with me. I will get you ready then we will drop you at school."

I was about to leave from there when Ihsaan said,"I will drop you both."

A whole ride with him will be torture for life.

I said,"It's okay we will manage."

He said,"I was not asking you. I will drop you. End of discussion."

I better know not to say anything to him. He can go to any extent. He has anger issues. I know him form two years.

When I fell in water along with Yahya. Ihsaan saved us. He took care of us until we got recovered but when I tried to leave him he didn't let me go. He got so angry with me that to punish me he locked Yahya in room for whole day without food. That day he clearly told me that Even if I think of leaving him then he will harm Yahya. He doesn't stay with us all the time. Every week he comes to visit us.
Whenever I tired to contact my family he got to know about it and punished Yahya. The day after which I stopped trying was year before.

I almost escaped from here. I would have been at home but he got to me. That day he bound me to the bed and hurt Yahya infront of me. I was not able to do anything. He hurt him with belts, knife and candle. My baby was so bad condition I almost thought I lost him. There was blood everywhere. I wished to die than to see Yahya going through this. I wished that he would hurt me instead of Yahya. After that day I never tried anything. I accepted my fate. If this what takes to keep Yahya safe then let it be. I see Arham time to time on TV and every time my heart yearns go go to him to hug him and forget all my pain but it never happen as per the current situation.

I don't know why he is doing this? What have I done to him? Yahya likes him because Yahya don't know that it's Ihsaan who hurt him as he wore mask while doing it.

My baby started going school now. He is growing too fast. He is so smart that he surprises me sometime. He is a very fast learner. I love him so much. He is my only family now.

Ihsaan dropped both of us. First Yahya at school and me at office. I know that he is going stay with us today and tomorrow which scares me to death. I have to be too cautious around him. If I make a single mistake then he will punish Yahya. I don't wanto scar him for life. I know how our childhood affects our personality. I have seen Arham going through it.

When I reached home Yahya wss already at home. He came running to me.

He said,"Mumma you are back."

He extended his hands towards me indicating to lift him up. I took him in my arms and kissed his cheek.

He said,"Mumma Ihsaan uncle told me that he is taking us to the exhibition today. I am so excited."

Ihsaan said,"We will leave in 30 minutes. Get ready."