28. Aarzoo's Anger

Aarzoo's pov:

I am sitting in my room along with Yahya when someone knocked on the door. I got excited thinking may be it's Arham but got little disappointed when I saw Ruhaan standing there.

Zara will always be his first priority. I am angry with him he should be trying to impress me but no he is ignoring me. I guess he is thinking if second wife is angry then I will go to my first wife but I have only one husband what should I do? Being second wife is not easy when you love your husband like crazy. Idiot he don't even treat me as he treats Zara leave expecting more. We are newly married but he is more interested in being with Zara. I hate him actually I want to hate him but I hopelessly love him.

Ruhaan snapped his fingers infront of me and said,"Where are you lost?"

I said,"What are you doing here? It's surprising Your wife let you go. I thought she is going to lock you up in the room for a while from the way she was acting."

He said,"Very funny. I just wanted to ask if Zara is okay?"

Not again Zara. Why everyone is so concerned about her?

I said,"Why are you asking me? go and ask Arham. He is with her all the time so He can tell you better"

He said,"Why are you in so sore mood?"

I said,"Nothing.."

He said,"Is it related to Arham?"

I was silent.

He said,"Oh god Aarzoo. You guys are always fighting. This time what he did? Don't tell me you are angry with him because he is with Zara now."

I glared at him.

He said,"Aarzoo, when you became so insensitive? You are so blinded by Jealousy. Zara has been lost in Forest for more than 14 hours. If Arham want to console her then what is so wrong in it? Aarzoo you keep forgetting that Zara is also his wife. You should have thought thoroughly before accepting being his second wife. I know you love Arham and it's very hard for you to share him with Zara but you can't forget that she also has equal rights on him. If you keep throwing tantrums like this then I don't know what will happen of your marraige"

With this he left slamming the door. Tears fell from my eyes. Does he think I love to behave like this? I just can't help it. I want Arham to be with me all the time and I hate it when he is with Zara. What should I do? I can't live my whole life feeling like this and I can't leave Arham as well. He is my world. Ya Allah help me. What should I do?

Zara's pov:

When I woke up Arham was not in my room. I sighed in relief. It's good he went to Aarzoo. I don't want to come in their way.

A thought just crossed me that is What Ruhaan must be doing right now. Is he with Adira? I was having better life than now when Ruhaan was not in my life. Now every second I think is of him and Adira.

I heard a knock and when I opened the door I was shocked to see Adira. She pushed me aside and started searching my room.

She said,"Where is he?"

I said,"Who?"

She said,"My husband"

I felt a pang in my heart.

I said,"Why he will be here?"

She slapped me and said,"Don't act smart with me. I know what you two did in the Jungle. Are not you ashamed of yourself for sleeping with someone else husband when you are Married. I have not seen more characterless girl than you in my life. First you snatch your cousin's love and get married to him and now you want to snatch my husband. Listen to me carefully Zara I am not Aarzoo to sit and watch you play your game. Ruhaan is mine and always will be mine. If you ever try to snatch him from me then be prepared to see hell."