7. Yahya's Father Ahaan?

Aarzoo's pov:

Why can't I just move on? When I saw him grabbing Zara's hand and he took her with him. I felt like someone stab a knife in my heart. It hurts.. they have made a daughter together obviously they have been intimate with each other. They are husband and wife it's not wrong but the way I am feeling is wrong. I have to move on. I have to. I can't be stuck on him anymore. What should I do? Allah please show me a way please..

Ahaan said,"Heyy Aarzoo what happened? Why are you crying?"

I said,"Nothing. Just something fell in my eyes. I will just come."

I was about to go but he caught my hand and said,"Don't lie. I know you still love him. You left India because of him. You left all of us because of him. You are hurt because of him. He is not good for you Aarzoo. Please move on.."

I looked at him and said,"Will you help me to move on?"

He said,"I am always at your service madam. Tell me what you want from me?"

I sat on my place and said,"Will you marry me?"

He was shocked and said,"What? Are you serious?"

Then it struck me what I said. Shut I can't do this. What the hell I am thinking? I definitely lost my mind. I have no right to spoil Ahaan's life just to forget Arham. He deserve someone better. Someone who can love him whole heartedly.

I said,"Just forget I said something. I will leave now."

I took my bag and ran from there.

I was about to sit in my car when Ahaan grabbed my hand and said,"I can't forget. I will marry you My answer"

I said,"No..I am sorry Ahaan. I was not in my right mind. I can't marry anyone. Sorry. I have to go."

I quickly drove back home.

When I entered the house I saw Yarah playing with Yahya. I walked towards them and took Yahya from her and told her to get ready. I took Yahya to my room and got him ready then I got ready as well.

When I came down I saw Yazan sitting on sofa. When he heard my foot Steps he looked up and stood up then said,"let's go Di"

He said,"Where is everyone?"

I said,"Everyone left. Only you and Y-yarah are left. I will take you both to the wedding hall.

I said,"Okay"

Just then Yarah came out of her room and her eyes widened when she saw Yazan. She glared at him and Yazan looked down guilty. What is happening ?

I said,"Let's go..We will be late."

Me,Yahya and Yarah sat in back seat and Yazan started driving. The ride was so silent. So many things changed in 2 years. Yarah and Yazan used to fight a lot. They are like Tom and Jerry. Yazan is too naughty. Papa says he is just like Zaan Chachu but once I came back I never saw him smiling or talking. He is always in his own world. What happened? I don't even know why Asmara and Shahyan are marrying so early at 19.

I said,"Do you guys know why Shahyan and Asmara are marrying so early?"

No one replied.

I said,"I am asking something."

Yazan said,"They got caught making out in college."

I was shocked and said,"What?"

Yahya got startled and started crying.
Oh baby sorry. I hugged him and patted his back.

Once we reached the marriage hall. I saw that the hall was beautifully decorated with green flowers and leaves. To give green colour look as today is mehandi.