30.Parents

Maan's pov:

I can't believe it's been 20 years since me and Jiya got together. Time passed so fast. Our kids are all grown up and taking their own decisions. Sometimes I get too worried for them but I don't want to oppose their decisions. I will let them do what they want but when they fall I will there to catch them. They will always have my back.

Jiya snuggled closer to me and said,"Are you thinking about our kids?"

I said,"you too?"

She said,"I worried for Yarah. Do you think it's right to get her engaged this young? She is just 20. I know that Saleekh is good person but still I don't know Maan I feel like they are not meant to be."

I kissed her forehead and said,"Don't think too much Sunshine. We can't control everything. We got good proposal for Yarah and we should consider it. The decision is in her hands we are not forcing her to marry. "

She said,"I know that we can't change their fate but I can't help it Maan. My kids are not happy in their life. You know Aarzoo, right? She hates sharing what is hers and today he has share her husband with Zara. I am worried for her. She will not be able to handle it. Ruhaan married Adira. I can't believe he left Zara for Adira. As far as I know my son He loved Zara. I have seen the happiness in his eyes on his wedding day. I don't know why he left what was his reason but-"

I said,"I don't want to talk about Ruhaan."

She said,"Till when are you going to stay angry at him? It's been two years. Maan I think it's enough now. Let's forgive him. I don't want him to go back. Let's ask him to come and stay with us."

I moved away from her and said," I am sorry but I can't fulfill your wish Jiya. He is not staying with us. I can't forgive him for what he did to Zara."

I can see tears form in her eyes and I hate watching her cry. I turned away from her.

She said,"He is our son. Parents should forgive their children's mistakes."

I said,"Yes we should forgive their mistakes but your son commited sin. You don't know what he did. I would have forgiven him if he was guilty of his sin but no he is not even aware of his mistake. I can't forgive him until he realise his mistake and repent on it."

She said,"You know something which I don't. What is it?"

I said,"if you want invite him here then you can as I don't want to restrict a mother from seeing her son but don't expect me to be nice to him.
Don't worry about Aarzoo she will find her happiness sooner or later. I am more worried about Zara."

She said,"What do you mean by this?"

I said,"There are things which you are not aware of Jiya. I don't know how you will react when you get to know about this."

She said,"You are scaring me now. What is it?"

I said,"I will tell you but today is not the time. Trust me I will let you know soon. For now focus on Yarah's engagement. Aneekh called me in the evening we wants to know our answer. If it's yes then he thinks it will be good to get them engaged next week. You talk with Yarah and let me know her decision. What do you think about Aneekh's suggestion regarding wedding date?"

She said," okay I will talk with Yarah."

I said,"Now Yarah will also go to her house soon then house will become so lonely."

She said,"Yes. All our kids moved towards their destination. Life will be so boring without kids"

I said,"Is that so? Then how about one more baby?" I tired to kiss her but she moved away.