32. Second Chance

Ruhaan's pov:

Zara..This name is not leaving my mind after that night we spend together. The only question that running is Why? Why wouls she give herself to me? Did she still have feelings for me?

I wanted to talk with her but she left as soon as we got back. I am worried. Today we are going back and I can't be more happy than this. I am missing Zara. Strangely Ruhaani as well. I feel kind of connection with her. May be because she is Zara's daughter.

When we reached Sameer Uncle's house My eyes are searching for her. I know she will definately be here. After all she is daughter-in-law of this house. Finally I saw my angel. She looked so beautiful in green Saree. She looks so tired and dull. Her spark in eyes is missing. Her smile from her lips is missing. What I have done to her? I should not have asked Arham to marry Aarzoo. He has no time for Zara. I never expected this from him.

I have to talk with her but it felt like she is purposely avoiding me.

Ammi asked me and Adira to stay with them for few days. How long do I have to love this lie? I wanted to say no then I got to know Zara is also staying with Zaan Uncle for few days. This is the chance I was looking for. I agreed.

After ceremony me and Adira picked luggage from hotel and shifted to our house. Papa is not talking to me. He was not even there to welcome us. Mumma told me that he will understand. He is hurt and it will take time.

We had dinner together with everyone on dinner table. Zaan Uncle, Zara and Papa they are avoiding me like plague. I can't believe this is tye same in which I have been brought up. I felt like unwanted guest now.

Once everyone dispersed to their rooms I went Zara's room through balcony as usual she left it open. How much ever you scold her. She loves keeping balcony open. She can sleep peacefully with the fresh air coming into the room. I got inside her room. I saw Ruhaani sleeping peacefully in her baby cot. I looked at Zara who is sleeping by a picture. Is it of Arham? I slowly removed it from her hands and turned it around. I was startled to see our Marraige picture I mean the one which we took when we went on date before I went to London. Why she is sleeping hugging our picture? She is looking so beautiful even in her disvelled hair and night suit. Arham is so lucky to have her. I kissed her forehead. I sat beside her on bed and caught hold of her hand. Why is it so hard to just hold her hand?

I don't know when I fell asleep on her side.

Zara's pov:

I am feeling thristy so I opened my eyes and tried to move my hand to fetch the jug but My heart almost burst when I felt someone holding it. Unknowingly A scream left from my mouth but in seconds that person placed hand on my mouth.

He said,"Shh...Don't shout. It's me Ruhaan."

Ruhaan? What the hell is he doing in my room?

I pushed his hand and said,"What are you doing in my room at this hour?"

He switched on the light and said,"I want to talk to you."

I said,"I don't want to just leave from here."

He said,"I want answers Zara. I am not leaving before I got them."

I said,"I don't want to answer anything just leave from here Zaan."

He said,"Do you love me Zara?"

Tears welled in my eyes..yes, I love him but he doesn't. I remembered How Adira slapped me that day and the despicable words she said to me.

I pushed him away from me and said,"Get out before I scream and everyone comes here."

He smiled and said,"Scream. Do whatever you want. I am not going before you answer me. Do you love me?"