31. Anniversary

Aarzoo's pov:

I can't believe it really happened. Arham and me..it's like a dream come true. Arham has always been my only love and desire. Finally we are together. I just can't express how happy I am OMG. I am going mad with with happiness. I looked at sleeping Arham. His hands wrapped around me. I kissed his forehead. He is really here. I am so happy. I hope nothing goes from here.

Just then I saw his ringing and call is from Zara. Smile disappeared from my face and filled with anger. Ruhaan..I am going to murder him. How could he do that Zara? I am such a bad sister. I didn't understand her. I have known her since childhood she was so sweet and kind hearted girl. I should have thought that why she suddenly married Arham even though she knew I love him. I was so hurt that I never once thought from her perspective. I hurt her so much.

Arham said,"What happened Aarzoo? Why you have tears in your eyes? Are you regretting what happened between us?"

I shook my head in no.

I said,"Zara called you."

He said,"Are you still jealous of her?"

I said,"No Arham. Not after what you said to me. I just thinking that I was not there with her when she needed me. I am not a good sister or friend"

He said,"You were hurt. It's okay. Zara will be happy to get her sister back."

I said,"Will she forgive me?"

He said,"She is not angry with you. She loves you. She was very guilty that she hurt you by marrying me. Just clear this out with her so that she is relieve of this burden"

I nodded.

I kissed my forehead and said,"I love you. "

I said,"Why sudden confession?"

He smiled and said,"You should answer I love you with I love you too. I was just making up for the lost time. I will express my love at every chance I get. I will make up for my mistakes."

I said,"I love you too."

We are disturbed by his phone ringing. It'a Zara.

I said,"It must be important."

He nodded and pick up the phone.

After listening to her, he said,"yes, I remember.We will be there soon. Sorry it skipped my mind. Okay don't worry i will inform everyone."

I said,"What happened?"

He said,"Today is mumma's death anniversary. We have to go home. Let's inform everyone. We are leaving as soon as possible. Get ready"

Mehak mom death Anniversary. How can I forget that? This is day when Arham will be at his lowest. Somewhere he blames himself for mom's death. She died saving him. I respect her a lot. She is the reason my Arham is in this world safe and sound. She made arrangements in such a away that Arham is safe even after her death.

We all returning home right now. Everyone are there in their own world. Shahyan and Asmara looked like they had fight. Yazan as usual busy with phone. Yarah is tensed about her engagement. She agreed to marry Saleekh. I don't know why Saleekh is looking so upset. Did Yarah told him about her past? Aliza is also looks sad. I can see that her eyes are read as she has been crying. I don't want to talk about Ruhaan and Adira. After what he did to Zara I am not even talking with him. My Arham..he has not spoken a word till now. I know he is hurting. This day is the toughest day for him but today I am with him. I will try to ease his pain.

I wrapped my hand around his arm and placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked me and kissed my forehead .

I said,"Are you okay?"

He just nodded his head looking away.

I said,"Please look after Yahya. I am going to sleep."

He took Yahya from my hands. I saw him got busy with Yahya. After sometime a smile playing on his lips. Atleast he smiled.

We directly went Sameer uncle's house. Everyone was already there. Our parents, Zara's parents , Aliza and Saleekh parents.

We completed as many Quran as we can. We made prayers for mom. We prepared food and sent to all orphanages and poor areas. We distributed clothes, blankets and other necessary things to needy people. May her soul rest in peace.

At night everyone left for their houses. Surprisingly Mumma asked Ruhaan and Adira to come and stay with them. Zaan Papa forgave Arham and accepted us after lot of persuasion from me and Zara. He requested to keep Zara and Ruhaani with them for few days. Saleekh and Yarah's is fixed to be next weekend that is after 10 days.

Right now me, Shahyan, Asmara, Arham, Salina Aunty and Sameer Uncle are their at home. Kind of only family members. We are dispersed to our rooms. Today was busy day. Once we lied on bed Arham took me in his arms and he wrapped his tightly around to the extent that I started feeling suffocated. I tried to move away but he tightened his hold.

He said,"Stay like this with me Aarzoo. Please.."

I stilled at my place. He hid his face in my hair. I felt his tears on my neck. His body slightly shaking. I know he is crying. I slowly ran my hands through his hair. I let him cry. After sometime I said,"It's okay Arham. She is happy wherever she is."

He said,"I miss her Aarzoo. I don't have any memories of her. As per I heard from Dad she is very sweet, humble, down to earth, loving and caring person. I wish I would have had more time with her. Few memories with her."

I know how much he must be hurt. I can't even imagine my life without Mumma.

I said,"She is with you Arham in your heart. She is always with you."

He didn't say anything just nodded. After sometime he fell asleep. I slowly came out of his arms. I lied him comfortably on bed. I wrapped blanket properly on him. I wiped his tears. I don't like to see him like this. I kisses his forehead just then my phone rang.

In panic state I quickly picked up not looking at the caller Id as I didn't want to disturb Arham with the ringtone.

I stilled at my place when I heard Ahaan from other side.

He said,"How are you my love? Did you make your decision? You have only ten days so make it fast. I just want to remind you that what I have and what I can do..so my love makes your decision soon. I hope you decide in my favour otherwise be ready to face consequneces. I miss you baby. I love you. Dream about me. Good night and one more important point stay away from Arham. You are mine."

He cut the call. My hands started sweating. What should I do? Who can help me in this? Why did I trust him?

He should not have taken his help. I was so blind to not see his true colours. Because of this I was away from Arham for years and Now when we are finally together. Why now? What should I do? I don't want to lose Arham. Please Allah show me a way.

Hope you are enjoying :)