34. Shock After Shock

Zara's pov:

I have to talk with Ruhaan but how? His phone is not with him. I know Ruhaan he will never do what Adira is saying. I don't trust her. Tomorrow early morning I have to talk with Ruhaan. I went to my room and tried to sleep but it was so hard. Next day I was waiting to talk with Ruhaan but he is so busy. I understand today is his sister's engagement. What I want to talk with him is also very important. May be after this ceremony I will talk to him.

Engagement ceremony have just started. Yarah and Saleekh are standing on stage. Everyone else is sitting in audience except for Jiya Mom and Samaira aunty.

Yarah put ring on Saleekh's finger and he did the same to her. They are officially engaged.

Dad announced that,"Bring hands together for both Yarah and Saleekh. "

Everyone clapped.

Just then Adira went on Stage and took mike from him. What is she doing here?

She said,"I am so happy for both Yarah and Saleekh. I want to double the happiness by sharing on more good news. Me and Ruhaan are expecting our first baby."

Everyone was surprised and started congratulating both of them

What the hell just happened?I can't believe this is happening. Adira announced infront of everyone that she is pregnant with Ruhaan's baby but he didn't say anything so it's the truth.

Adira smirked at me and walked towards Ruhaan. I don't want to see it anymore. I left from there. I went to my room. I can't stop the tears that left my eyes. Why this always happens to me? When I feel that I am always to get my happiness it always flew away leaving sad, hurt, disappointed. Just then I heard someone hearing this song. It's coming from Garden which perfectly suits my situation.

Aankho Mein Tere Sayeh
Chahu Toh Ho Naa Paye
Yado Se Teri Fasla Haye
Jake Bhi Tu Naa Jaye
Thehara Tu Dil Mein Haye
Hasrat Sa Banke Kyu Bhala
Kyu Yaad Karti Hu
Mitti Hu Banti Hu
Mujhko Tu Laya Yeh Kaha
Benaam Rishta
Benaam Rishta Ho Bechian Karta Ja
Ho Na Sake Jo bayaan Darmiya
Darmiya Darmiya Darmiya
Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiya
Darmiya Darmiya Darmiya

I heard knock on the door. My anger flared when I saw Ruhaan. I don't want to see him. I don't want to be with him when I am this vulnerable.

I said, "Go away Ruhaan. I don't want to see your face. Get out leave me alone."

He didn't listen to me and was coming closer to me when Arham stopped him by placing hand on his shoulder.

Arham said, "Leave her alone for now. I will look after her. Don't worry."

Ruhaan left the room and Arham sat beside me.

I said, "Arham please I want to be alone."

He said, "Zara you can't always shut me out whenever you are in pain. You need let it go. Let it out. Cry, Shout do whatever you want just don't keep it in. Please.."

I said, "I understand what are you saying but for now I want to be alone. Please just 15 mins, give me 15 mins then I will be fine. I will come down after that. I don't want anyone to get suspicious."

He was saying, "Zara-" when Aarzoo interrupted her and said, "Arham leave us alone. I need to have girl to girl talk."

Arham sighed and left from there.

Before I can say anything she came to me and gave me a tight hug.

She said, "I am really Sorry on behalf of my brother. I am sorry I was not there with you all these years when you needed me. I am sorry. Now I am here. Your best friend with whom you can share anything. Your happiness, your dreams, your pain everything so let it out. Please Zara. "

I started sobbing hugging her tightly for all the pain I went through in this two years. Arham was there but it was always kind of awkward to talk with him about my pain, about Ruhaan.

Even though It's worst day of my life but I am happy that I got my sister, my friend back.

Ruhaan's pov:

My heart breaks whenever I see Zara's tears. She don't even want to see my face. I can't be with her. I feel so helpless. I am not going to leave Adira.

I went back into the function and dragged Adira with me to our room. Once we are inside the room I locked it.

I said, "What the hell did you do Adira? Have you lost your mind? Pregency? My baby? How is it possible when I never touched you. Are you playing with me? Have you forgotton that we are just acting to be couple? Come with me right now and tell everyone that you were joking. "

I tried to take her with me but she took her away from mine.

She said," I am not going anywhere and I am not saying anything to anyone. I will not let you go back to Zara. "

I said," what is wrong with you? I love Zara. You promised me that you will help me to get her back. You know everything Adira why are you behaving like this? "

She said," I never promised anything. I never told you that I will help you get Zara. I just said that I will promise you to give your happiness back. I am working on it. You will be happy when that Zara completely leave your life. Remember How happy we were when we are in California. We should not have come here. It was bad idea. I thought Zara is married so after seeing her happy with Arham with your own eyes. You will be move on then once we go back we will married but that Zara she ruined everything. She tried to seduce even after being married to Arham. She even spent night with you. I know what happened in Jungle. I saw hickey on her neck. She is such a characterless woman. One man is not enough for her she is such a sl**"

I slapped her before I understand what I am doing. How dare she say something so bad about my Zara. She is an angel.

I said," Don't you dare say something so obnoxious about my Zara. She is my angel, my dream, my love, my wife, my everything. "

She started laughing and said, "Wife? Do you have any proof? Remember Ruhaan when you got to know she is married to Arham. The first thing you said is their nikah is not valid because she is married to you but you had no proof to prove it. You tried everything but you didn't find a single clue to prove she is your wife but you didn't give up. Then we got to know she is pregnant then only you thought of leaving her alone as you don't want to spoil her married life. So don't take that child play of marriage serious. You are very much single and me too very single and ready mingle. "

I know I can't prove to anyone that Zara is my wife but she is I know, My Zara knows, Allah knows.

I said," That is my problem and I will see what to do about it but for now I am going to tell everyone that we are not married and you are lying about your pregnancy."

I was about to open the door when she said, "Are you sure we are not married?"

I turned around and she placed a paper in my hands. It was our marriage certificate but how? I never got married to her but that's my signature on the paper.

I said, "How?"

She said, "You remember while you are getting discharge I asked you to sign few papers this was one of them. For your information I registered our marriage. We are officially married couple in eyes of law. I never told you about this because I don't want to use this. I wanted you to marry me with your will. I tried so hard in this tow years to win you heart but you were not ready to move on from Zara. I can wait for you forever Ruhaan but I can't lose you. I can't see you slipping from my hands and falling in her arms. I love you. I have to use this card. You know extreme situations call for extreme measures."

My head is spinning after hearing all this. She is a snake. She is very cunning woman and I trapped with her what should I do? Ya Allah show me some way to escape this witch.

Hope you are enjoying :)

I want to be yours (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें