8. I will marry you

Zara's pov:

It's been two hours since I gave Ruhaani to Arham. I think she must be hungry but why Arham is not lifting my calls? I called him 30 times in last half n hour.

I was in search of him when Aarzoo came to me. I was shocked this is first time she herself came to me.

I smiled and Before I can say anything she extended her hand and said,"This is Arham's mobile. It looks like it fell near the chair he was sitting."

I took it from her hand and said ,"Thank you"

She was about to leave when I said,"Have you seen Arham? I can't find him anywhere."

She glared at me and said,"How would I know where is your husband?"

Then I realized what I said and to whom. I was so worried I didn't even realize and thought she might know as she had his phone.

I was saying,"I am So-"

She left from there. I sighed may be we can never go back to our old times.

I have looked everywhere but I can't find him. Where is he?

At last I found him on the terrace of the Marraige hall.

I said,"Finally you are here..I was looking for you every-"

I saw a tear escape his eye and he wipes it then he turned to me and said,"Sorry I was feeling suffocated and Ruhaani was crying so I thought it will lighten both of our moods. Why are you looking for me?"

I said,"I thought Ruhaani must be feeling hungry so I brought milk for her."

He said,"She was hungry but she had milk one hour ago. Aarzoo gave the milk bottle of Yahya."

I said,"Okay" and sat beside him.

He said,"One bottle got wasted and one bottle Ruhaani had so I think you should give her one bottle she might get short of them for Yahya."

I was shocked and said," Wow she is really an angel. I will give her and I hope in that way I will get to be with Yahya for a while. He is a cutie. I want to hold him. "

Arham smiled and said,"That he is. He is very calm and his smile is so cute. When I took him in my arms he gave a sweet smile and I was gone. I instantly fell in love with him. "

I said,"She allowed you to take Yahya."

He nodded and was silent.

I said,"What happened Arham? Why are you upset?"

He said,"I am not upset. I am just feeling low because today is my brother's mehandi and he is still not talking to me."

I said,"I don't know what happened between you and Shahyan. I don't want to be nosey so I never asked you but I know somewhere it is related to our marriage. Am I right?"

He nodded and said "He is angry that I married you. You already know how much he cares for Aarzoo. He always liked Aarzoo and wanted her to be his sister-in-law but I got married to you and Aarzoo left so he blames me for it. He think I spoiled Aarzoo's life and she is away from all of us in foreign land because of me but that's not true."

I said,"What do you mean?"

He said,"Aarzoo decided to go to America even before I announced our marriage. "

I was shocked and said,"What?"

He said," I was shocked just like you but that's the truth. I heard her on phone. I wanted to discuss the situation with her. As I thought she is smart and good at handling situations but I stopped myself when I heard her talking to Ahaan to book two tickets for America."