24. Love Songs

Ruhaan's pov:

What is happening here? How dare she to slap my Zara?

I shouted,"Adira..Have you lost your mind? How dare you to raise hand on her?"

Adira looked hurt but what she expected that I will be okay with it?

I looked at Zara who had tears in her eyes and she was holding her cheek on which Adira slapped her.

I tired to remove her hand to see the damage but she glared at me and said,"Get out from my room with your wife."

With this she turned away from me and went to kids who were crying. I want to go to her and console her but She said again ,"What are you still doing here? I said get out." Without looking at me.

I was shocked and my legs are not moving but Adira got hold of my hand and took me with her to our room.

Once we are inside she said," What is wrong with you Ruhaan? What are you doing in her room? Have you forgot that you are married to me in eyes of people? What they will think about me? Don't forget that Zara is Arham's wife."

I know that she don't have to rub it on my face.

I said,"I think you have forgotton something Adira you are not my wife.

Me being with Zara might be wrong but slapping her is definately unforgivable. I don't tolerate such kind of behaviour. I know you helped me a lot when I needed someone but that doesn't give you right to hurt Zara. She is my world. I can't even tolerate a single line of frown on her forehead. You dare to slap her You better know your place. "

I left the room and I don't know where to go. All I want to do is to see Zara and tell her everything is fine but she is so stubborn not even picking my calls. All thanks to Adira.

I was sitting in garden When I got message from Saleekh to come to backyard of the hotel.

When I went there I saw that everyone is already there. Everyone looked busy with something. Arham and Aarzoo are together and it seems like Aarzoo is again angry with him. Yarah and Aliza are having snacks and chatting. Yazan as usual lost in his own world. What is wrong with him? He changed alot in this two years. I have never seen him like this. Shahyan and Asmara are busy in phone. Adira and Saleekh are busy discussing something and My Zara is with kids. Don't you think Aarzoo is taking too much advantage of Zara. Kids are always with Zara When Aarzoo is busy with Arham. It's so unfair. I have to talk with Arham. He can't treat Zara like that.

Saleekh said,"Oh finally. Ruhaan bhai you came. What are you doing there? Come here. We are waiting for you."

I walked towards him and said,"For me why?"

He said,"We are playing Antakshari and we can't start it without you."

I said,"I am not interested Saleekh."

He said,"Come on Ruhaan bhai. Don't be spoiled sport."

Aarzoo said,"Yes Bhai. It's been too long since we gathered like this. Don't spoil the mood now."

I sighed and sat beside Aarzoo.

Saleekh took the chit and the name on it was of Zara.

Saleekh said,"Zara Di you have to start."

She looked worried and said,"Me??"

Saleekh said,"yes and the song is dedicated to your second half so sing whatever you want to say to bhai."

She looked at me and when she noticed I was also looking at her She averted her eyes."

Aliza said,"Come on di sing now."