37. Yahya

Yazan's pov:

Today Yarah is getting married. I love her so much but she doesn't trust me. The blamed me for cheating on her. I told her thousand times that I didn't do it she misunderstood but no she even refused to see my face. It's very hard to be under roof with the person you love but they completely ignore your existence. I was not able handle that anymore so I asked my parents to send me to hostel. After few days she left for America. Once she came back she ignored me like plague. We never talked to each other and today she is getting married to someone else. May be we are not meant to be together. It it's better to be with someone you love than Being together and fighting all the time because you can't each other. I just want her happiness. If it's Saleekh then fine by me.

After Ruhaan bhai and Adira marraige now it's Saleekh and Yarah's turn.

Qazi Sahib asked Saleekh,"Do you Saleekh wasl son of Aneekh wasl accept Yarah Khan daughter of Maan Khan as your wife?"

Just then someone shouted,"Stop"

We all turned around and was surprised to see Ahaan standing at entrance.

Saleekh stood up from his place and walked towards Ahaan. He hugged him and said,"Finally you are here. Thank you for being on time. I didn't have the courage to do this alone."

Everyone got up from their place.

Maan papa said,"What's happening here?"

Saleekh said,"Uncle I don't want to marry Yarah. I am not yet ready for marriage. Ahaan came here to help me. Thanks Ahaan. Arham bhai and Shahyan take care of him. I mean I will handlr from here. Calm him down"

They both took him from here. It looked like they are dragging him without his consent.

Samaira aunty said,"What the hell are you Saying? I fixed this marraige because you love Yarah. Now what happened?"

Saleekh said,"I can't do this. I don't love her. I am too young to marry."

Papa said,"Is this some kind of joke for you? Everyone is here. You can't insult us like this."

Saleekh said," I am sorry uncle but this is right thing to do. She will not be happy with me.  Yazan loves Yarah. You can get him married to Yarah"

Everyone gasped in Shock. All are looking at me. I don't know what to say.

Papa said,"Is it true Yazan? Do you love Yarah?"

I don't what to say truth or deny it. I don't want to insult my family anymore. I never knew Saleekh will back out in last moment. Already it was very chaotic after Aarzoo di's marraige.

I nodded and said,"Yes, I love her"

He said,"Will you marry her?"

I nodded again.

Papa looked Maan papa and said,"What do you think?:

Maan papa said,"Let's see what Yarah has to say."

We went side Yarah's room along with Jiya aunty.

Once they came back Maan papa nodded at Papa.

Then they talked with Qazi and I was made to sit in groom's place.

Qazi sahib asked me,"Do you Yazan khan son of Zaan Khan accept Yarah Khan daughter of Maan khan as your wife?"

I said,"I do"

"I do"

"I do"

Next they asked Yarah,"Do you Yarah khan daughter of Maan Khan accept Yazan Khan son of Zaan khan as your husband?"

She said,"I do"

"I do"

"I do"

Unexpectedly my love became my wife. How will be handle this relation without trust?

Aneekh uncle said to Maan papa,"Sorry Maan for my son's behavior."

Maan papa said,"it's okay everything is fine now. Atleast he was honest."

After that food is served and everyone left after that. Shahyan said,"Ahaan got away."

Aarzoo dicame panicked there and said,"I can't find Yahya."

Arham bhai called police. It became very chaotic here. Hope they find Yahya soon.

Aarzoo's pov:

I was panic mode when I didn't find Yahya. My baby where is he? I just left for a minute and he is gone. I have to do something. Arham is talking to police.

I got a message from Ahaan.

Your beloved son is with me. We are at the bridge. Come alone if you bring police I will throw him out in water and you know what will happen if I do that. I REPEAT COME ALONE.

I have to go I can't take risk with Yahya's life.

I left silently from there.

Arham's pov:

I saw Aarzoo leaving in car. Ya Allah this girl again fell in Ahaan's trap. I followed her and asked inspector to follow me.

I understood that she is going to the bridge.

She got down from car and went towards Ahaan who is standing close to bride end. Yahya is in his arms. He is crying. My heart broke seeing him in that state.

Then Ahaan looked at me and said,"You cheated me Aarzoo."

It happened so fast he throwed Yahya in water and Aarzoo jumped along with him and caught him. Both of them fell in water.

I was about to jump when police constables caught me. They arrested Ahaan.

We have no trace of Aarzoo or Yahya anywhere in the water. Police told me that the water flow was fast so there are very less chance that they are alive.

My heart stopped at his arms. My Aarzoo can't be dead. No, She is alive. My Jaan can't leave me like this.

For two days police searched for their but they didn't find them.

My world turned upside down. I don't know what to do. How can I live without him? My heart don't want to believe that she is dead.

When people stopped searching for her and Yahya. I hired my people to look for them but it's been a month but there is no trace of them.

Everyone started believing that she is dead alone with Yahya. Yarah and Yazan are grieving for their child. We told Yazan about it but not to everyone. I don't want to hurt them more. Who knew that her siblings wedding day will become My Jaan's death day.

After a month Adira and Ruhaan left to california. He told us that he can't overcome Aarzoo's death if he stay here. No one objected so he left.

Me and Zara got divorced today. Everyone was upset and tried to convince her as Ruhaani need a father in her life but she was adamant. Everyone was not happy with her decision except for Papa and Zaan Papa.

After that she left to London along with Zohaan and Pari. Papa didn't want to send her alone. Zaeem uncle is good friend of Papa so he trusts them to take care of Zara.

Everything turned upside down in our lives.

Hope you are enjoying :)