27.Mistake or not

Zara's pov:

We took few steps when I slipped on wet ground and we both slid through the ground and fell in water as we were holding hands.

Ruhaan pulled me out of water and saved me from drowning. I was clutching him tightly as my life depend on him actually it's true as well because I am not that good at swimming.

I looked around and noticed the beautiful scenery. I know this is not the time to admire nature but it was so beautiful like we have transported to some different world.

Ruhaan swam to the shore along with me and we both sat on the wooden plank . My clothes are wet and I started shivering slightly due to cold air passing.

 My clothes are wet and I started shivering slightly due to cold air passing

Ruhaan wrapped his arms around me to give warmth but his clothes are also wet so not much helpful

Ruhaan wrapped his arms around me to give warmth but his clothes are also wet so not much helpful. with time my shivering increased and my teeth started chattering. I looked at Ruhaan who is looking at me with concern.

He said,"I am feeling so helpless right now. I am sorry Zara for dragging you in all this. I should not have come here."

I shook my head in no and said,"It's my fault to come into the Jungle."

He shook his head and said,"I am sorry for all the pain I caused you. "

I looked away from him. I waited two years to hear this from him.

He hugged me from back and said," Every moment I spend with you is special for me. I don't regret a single moment spent with you. "

I turned around and hugged him. I started crying for all the time I spent without him.

He said," Shhh don't cry."

I didn't stop crying so he said,"okay fine cry as much as you want but after this I never want to see tears in your eyes."

He lifted my face from his chest and cupped my face. Wiped tears with his thumb. I looked into his eyes which are moist. It seems like he is controlling himself from crying.

I said,"I missed you." When this words left from my mouth His lips landed on mine and he kissed me. I got lost in the kiss and my mind clouded with new feelings. overwhelming. I was craving for his love, his touch.