3. Zara's life 2

Zara's pov:

After that day Ruhaan was always there with me. He never left a chance to show his love for me. We used to go and come from school together. Everything was going fine but one day Papa caught us kissing and After discussing with bade papa they sent Ruhaan to Arham for higher studies.

I clearly remember the day when Ruhaan was leaving for abroad . He asked me to meet him at back yard.

He gave me a locket with RZ and said the words which I was dying to hear from him and we spent whole night and next day together.

While parting he looked into my eyes and holding my hand, He kissed my right hand where engagement ring is placed and said,"This ring will remind you every second of your life that you belong to me and this locket will tell you how much you mean to me. You are love of my life. I love you Zara. I can't imagine my life without you. When I complete my studies and come back I will ask for your hand from Chachu. Wait for me,Okay?"

I nodded my head and he pulled me in his arms then hugged me.

He said,"I will miss you. I love you. "

I said,"I love you too."

He kissed me for one last time and left.

He use to call me everyday. He came to visit us on every six months.

Finally he came back after three years completing his studies.

Everyone was so happy. True to his words he asked my hand in marriage and Papa agreed to get us married. Everyone was so happy. He has not left a chance to show me how happy he is with our marriage and how much he loves me. He wanted every thing as per my wish.

Two days before our wedding. We went out of town to select our wedding dresses. Our parents doesn't want us to go alone so they sent Aarzoo and Arham with us.

Once the selection is done we are about to return when Aarzoo went missing. Arham was looking for her seperately. Ruhaan and I together were looking for her but it started raining heavily and sun was setting. Our clothes were wet. Arham called us saying he found Aarzoo and she is with him.

We sighed in relief and as it was raining heavily. I and Ruhaan booked room in near by hotel.

Our clothes were completely wet so Ruhaan changed into the bathrobe and asked me to change as well but I was feeling very awkward and shy. How can I?

Ruhaan said,"Don't be shy. I am your would be husband."

I was feeling too cold I had no choice so I also changed into bathrobe and placed clothes in laundry.

I am feeling so shy as my legs are visible from robe.

Ruhaan said,"I think we should sleep now. The rain is not going to stop anytime soon. I am tired from all the shopping. "

He lied on bed but I kept standing. How can I share bed with him? There is no sofa. Should I sleep on floor?

Ruhaan said,"Aren't you going to sleep?"

I said,"Where should I sleep?"

Ruhaan said,"stop being so shy. You are my fiancee. Come sleep now." he patted the bed beside him.

Anyway I have no choice. I can't stand whole night.

I slowly lied on the other side of bed.

I closed my eyes to sleep when I felt a hand on my waist. I was startled and turned around then came face to face with Ruhaan. I got lost in his blue eyes. He moved closer to my face.

He said,"Do you trust me?"

I nodded and then he captured my lips in a passionate kiss and pulled me closer.