57. Arham's Hurt

Aarzoo's pov:

Today is Arham's marriage I am going to kill him once I meet him. How dare he marry someone else after me? I will set him straight this time. Idiot.

I was excitedly waiting to go home to see everyone but then it struck me that Yahya is not coming with me. How will he stay without me? I have never left him over a day. He just can't sleep when I am not beside him. He gets scared. I will try one more time talking to Ihsaan. May be he will agree.

On breakfast table I asked Ihsaan that I want to take Yahya with me.

He said,"No..I can't trust you that you will come back after taking Yahya with you so no."

I said,"Please Ihsaan I promise I will definitely come back to you."

He said,"Promises are meant to be broken so My answer is No. I don't want anymore discussion on this."

I said,"Please I will do whatever you say but please let me take him with me."

He said,"Sleep with me"

I was shocked..How dare he?

I said,"Have you lost it? I am married woman and I will never betray Arham."

He said,"Fine..I have a better one. Divorce him and you can take Yahya with you."

I said,"I can't do this. Anything but this. Arham is my life Ihsaan."

He said,"That's why I don't trust you to come back because Arham is your life and Yahya is your heartbeat. You will definitely come for him because I know Yahya comes first in your list of Love. You can do anything for him so he is going to stay with me. If you want take him then divorce Arham. He is all yours. You can go back to your family. My life only goal is make sure that all you three siblings will never get their love. You should suffer the pain of losing your loved one every second. Choice is yours. Now go before he gets married."

I left from there with heavy heart leaving Yahya in his care whom I don't trust a bit.

After I reached wedding hall first I went to see the bride. She is the same girl I saw with Arham in exhibition.

I said,"You can't get married today because you would be husband is already married."

She was shocked and said,"Are you saying truth?"

I said,"Yes 100%"

She said,"That Cheater he again lied to me. I am going to kill him. Come with me"

Is she calling my Arham cheater? How dare she?

She took me to Zubair sir what is he doing here?

He smiled looking at the girl beside me and said,"You are looking beautiful sweet heart. I can't wait to marry you. Anyway why are you here? Missing me"

She glared at him and said,"You lied to me. You are already married. How dare you Zubair?"

Shut she is marrying Zubair not Arham.

He said,"What are you saying darling? You are my first love and first bride. I never got married before."

She pointed at me and said,"This girl told me"

He looked at me and said,"I am seeing her for the first time. I don't know who is she. Hey you..Why are you lying?"

She was crying. Ayyoo Aarzoo what you did?

I said,"I am sorry I am not talking about him but my husband suppose to get married today. I came to stop him."

Zubair said,"May be she is talking about- you come with me."