36. Zara's hurt

Aarzoo's pov:

Arham said,"just nod your head in yes or no. Is Yarah Yahya's mother?"

I nodded my head in yes.

He said,"Who is the father?"

I said,"I don't know. She just said that he is no more in her life. She don't want to talk about him. My sister finally getting her happiness. I don't want to see her hurt again. Saleekh is a good guy. I don't know what to do."

He said,"Don't worry I will think of something. May be we should get Yarah and Saleekh to get married soon before Ahaan plans anything. I will talk with Maan papa. Everything will be fine."

He talked with papa next day and he talked with Saleekh's parents. They decided to get them married in two weeks.

One week passed, We were busy with marriage preparations. I noticed Zara is upset these days. When I asked her she told me that Ruhaan is avoiding her. I talked with Ruhaan and he told me that he will talk with Zara.

What the hell is happening?

I was in my thoughts when I received message from Ahaan.

He said,"Everything is going to change Aarzoo. Mark my words. For not listening to me you will receive your punishment. Yarah's secret will be revealed soon. Stop me if you can."

I have to do something. I told Arham about this.

He said,"It will be good if we reveal the truth before Ahaan. Let's tell everyone. I thought about it a lot. We can't base marraige on lie. Saleekh is a good guy I am sure he will accept Yarah even after knowing truth. If not then Yarah deserves someone better who can accept her with her past."

I don't know what is written in my sister's and brother's life.

Zara's pov:

I was planning tell Ruhaan about Ruhaani but he is completely avoiding me. I don't know what happened to him? He is not answering my calls or messages. It's been six days. I told Aarzoo about this. She told me that she will talk with Ruhaan.

I was sitting in my room when she came to me and said,"Come with me"

She dragged me to the back yard and said,"Ruhaan is waiting for you."

My heart started beating faster in nervousness.

I slowly walked towards him and he was standing facing his back to me.

He said,"What do you want to talk about?"

I shivered at the coldness in his voice.

I said,"Why are you not picking my calls?"

He said,"Because I don't want to talk with you. Is it that hard to understand?"

Why is he behaving like this..

I said,"Why?"

He said,"Because I love Adira."

I felt like my legs almost gave up.

I said," I am not understanding anything. Suddenly Why?"

He turned around and said,"Adira wants to divorce me. After that I realized how much I love her. I can't lose her. She is upset because of you. I should not have got involved with you. I tried to explain her that You are just a passing cloud. I only love her but she had her insecurities."

His each word tore my heart.

I said,"You said you are not married to her"

He said,"I was lying"