Chapter 28

Octavia

I was walking around the castle looking for the sky princess. I was so occupied with my thoughts that I didn't even noticed the person in front of me I just felt my body bumped to something hard when someone groaned I immediately moved away and saw Indra frowning. Oh shit... "watch where your going.." she said looking pissed. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there.." I said and cleared my throat. She just stared at me with no response. "Soo.. ahm I was wondering if you saw the sky princess.." I asked her with hesitation for she seemed to be irritated with my presence. "No." She said firmly then walk away. "Okaay then.." I said then continued walking. I didn't know where I am right now. Fuck. I think I'm lost. All I could see now is trees and a trail way, I kept on following the trails then I heard noises. People grouning, explosions and some kind of sword smashing noises. I followed the noise and was shocked to see a training field swarming with warriors. I was amazed on how strong they are and how good they trained their warriors. Their weapons are all advanced compared to ours. If ever the war between two races didn't end even with our powers there are just too many for us to fight and too strong. I was so engrossed at the warriors fighting that I didn't even noticed the presence behind me I just heared someone cleared their throat which startled me and by instinct released a sharp metal in order to protect myself from a threat. I gasp when I saw the person standing in front of me. It was the commander wearing her stoic look  and didn't even flinch with my attack. I saw her raised her hands and was shocked to see my dagger in between her fingers. "Wow.." I said out of amazement. The commander scrunched her eyebrows and said "what the hell are you doing here Octavia?." "I was busy finding clark that I didn't even noticed I was lost and heard noises so I followed it." I explained immediately. She sighed and signalled me to follow her. I noticed grounders doesn't usually talk and use signals instead of using words, how weird. I stopped my tracks when the commander glanced at me and said "you seemed interested in the warriors trainings.." "ahm.. yes in fact I was amazed by it." I said. "Then would you like to be part of the warriors here in the kingdom? Your power is suited in this field. But ofcourse it is still your choice." She said looking directly at my eyes. "What? Really????" I said with excitement in my voice that I couldn't even contain. "Yes ofcourse, you'll start today if you wish.." The commander said. "YES!!!" I burst out while punching my hands in the air. I stopped when the commander gave me a weird look. I cleared my throat and said "I would be honored commander." With as much formality as I could. She nod then scanned the field. "Indra!" She called then the warrior immediately respond to her calling "yes commander?" Said Indra while bowing. "I'll assign you to train Octavia, she will be part of our force now. I'm sure you can mold her like any other great warriors you trained." The commander said. I was shocked and scared at the same time cause based on Indra's face she didn't agree to the idea. The she answered "I'd be honored commander." "Good.. you'll start today" the commander said then left. Leaving me with Indra murduring me in her mind. Shit!

Raven

I was so fascinated with their technology that I want to learn how to create them. I was busy observing the black rectangular objects with screen on them it's like an hologram back in our kingdom except they have it with many places and recording it at present time. How cool is that! Go grounders!! I should ask the queen to let me work at their technology department. Hmmm.. I have to find her then. I immediately left my chamber and run towards the throne room. I stopped at the door when two big grounder guards blocking the way. "Ahm.. excuse me could I speak to the queen" I asked them. They just look at me then ignored me. Wow! How fucking rude! "Ahmm helloooooooo!!!!! I'm talking over here!!! Are you two deaf!!!!" I shouted which earned me a groan from both of them. Okay that's it! I was about to shift when someone speak behind me "Raven of the sky people.." I turned and saw the queen with her councils at her back. Shit. I cleared my throat and said "I want to talk to you your highness.." she just looked at me and signalled me to continue "can I ask for your permission to let me work with your developers. I'm interested in contributing to your kingdom's advanced technologies." I said with hope in my voice. She stared at me and then said "very well then.. Titus could lead you to their department." She glanced at the man called titus and said "Titus she's your responsibility for now." The man hesitantly nod and bowed. "Is that all?" The queen asked. "Yes your highness thank you so much" I said. She gave me a nod and then entered her throne room. Before the door closed I heard one of the council said something that stopped me on my tracks "so about that arrange marriage to strengthen the bond of your people to you your highness..." wait. What?!? No. They can't do this. I heard Titus cleared his throat and said "this way please.." "ahm Titus right? Listen I think I might postponed it today.. I'm not feeling very well suddenly.." I said while fake coughing and slowly moving backwards. "But the queen said.-" he said and I cut him off "yes yes ofcourse we'll do it tomorrow I promised!" I said then run away not giving him time to respond. I have to find Clark this could break her heart.

Allison

I was busy surveying the books in the royal library when I saw Raven running in the hallway. What is it this time. "Raven!!" I called her. She stopped running and almost knocked herself down. "AALLLIIIIII!!! We have a serious problem!!!" She said shouting while running towards me. She gasp for air looking flushed from all that running. I giggled and said "you look like a popper fish.." she frowned and said "there's no time for joke ally! We have a fucking situation!" "Okay..okay..calm down. So what's this situation?" I said was now curious. "It's about Clark and the queen.." she said while catching her breath. "What about them Raven??" I said scrunching my brows. "The councils...I heard about arrange marriage for the queen to have have a stronger bond with the people.." she said. "What?!?! They can't fucking do that! What about our princess!!" I said getting pissed off. "Exactly girrrl!!!!" Raven said. "We need to find her!" I said and walked pass her. "That's what I've been doing!!" She said while following behind me. I don't really like the councils, since the day we stepped in their territory all we heard from them was us being dangerous and untrustworthy. How I wish I could put them inside a ball where they could just run around and whine like a hamster.