My Girl

Let's face it Peter Parker wasn't the tallest guy out there, so when he had scored someone as little as her, well he was over the moon. He loved the little things that she would constantly have him help her with, from reaching something up high to helping her change the light bulb in her room that burned out while they were studying. All those little moments were great, even being Spider-man didn't compare to the feeling he felt when she asked him for something. It was one thing swinging around the city and helping others, but being able to help her placed him on top of the world.

One thing Peter Parker loved the most was the sweet lingering kisses. He loved how she'd struggle to reach his lips while on her toes, the way his arms would tightly wrap around her lifting her slightly as their lips met in a passionate kiss. A kiss that was rough yet gentle, her lips brushing against his as he tugged her closer causing a small giggle to erupt from deep within her.

"Pete, you gotta get going.." she hummed softly, hands running over this clothes chest. Lips are swollen as he leaned down to press another kiss to her lips.

That's another thing he likes, he loved the little pain he got on the sides of his neck whenever they stood like that for so long. He loved the giggle that would erupt from deep within her as his lips would lightly brush over her cheek and trail soft open mouth kisses onto her neck.

"Promise you'll leave the window open tonight?" he mumbled softly as he tugged away, hands rubbing her sides as she nodded her head.

Later that night Peter Parker found himself wrapped around the girl he was slowly falling in love with. Her body tucked perfectly against his, as her head rested on his chest. Her slow breathing a sure sign she was off into a deep slumber. His heart aching with the amount of love he held for the person before him. The only one who by far had managed to make him want things he thought possible.