Beautiful Wedding

A/N: Hey guys! So I realized that I'm really bad with writing sequels, so I'm just going to write this last chapter because I have a bunch of stories I have finish and I wanna publish.

Tommy's POV:

"O-Oh my gosh." I whisper. Adam is patiently and quietly waiting for my answer. I loved him. He was the love of my life and I didn't know what to say. I remember Sauli's words before the wedding between him and Adam: Adam wasn't going to love me forever. I swallow and shake my head. That made Adam frown. I gasp. 

"N-No." I say. "That head shake means nothing. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" Adam smiles and puts the ring in my ring finger. He stands up and I hug him, then surprise him with a passionate kiss.

>>>Time Skip<<<

Tommy's POV:

"Oh my gosh you look amazing!" Sutan squeals when he finishes doing my makeup. I smile at him and look at myself in the mirror. My wedding outfit was special and all because my mother had decided to make it and decorate it herself. I smile down at my arms that both had gloves that went up to my elbows. 

"Little Nirvana is right here." Says Ashley as she comes inside the room with my daughter dressed in a beautiful blue dress. Her hair was beautifully done in a bun. I smile softly and Ashley hands me my daughter. 

"Hey princess." I say and kiss her forehead. She giggles. 

"Where daddy?" She asks, making me smile. 

"Getting ready." I say and Sutan gasps. 

"Oh shit!" He says. "I forgot to go to Adam to do his makeup!" He quickly grabs his bag and puts items in it. He runs out of the room, Ashley and I laughing at his actions. 

"He forgets everything." She says, then giggles. I laugh and Ashley sighs softly. "Are you ready?" I look down a little. 

"I-I don't know." I mumble. Ashley smiles and the door opens. I gasp when I see mom in a beautiful blue dress. I stand up and go hug her. Mom smiles and hugs me back. We pull away and I see tears being held back by my mother. "Mom, why are you crying?" Tears slowly start going down her cheeks.

"No reason, sweetheart." She says. "I'm just....so happy that you found love." I swallow a lump that was building up in my throat.

"Mom, please...." I beg. "Don't make me cry. I don't wanna ruin my makeup." Mom softly laughs, then gasps softly when we hear the noise of bells going off. I smile and mom smiles at me.

"I can't wait to see you in the front with that wonderful man." She says and I softly smile.

"He's the best thing that could have happened to me." I whisper. Mom kisses my forehead and we leave the room to go to my hiding spot from where I would walk from to meet my Babyboy.

^^^

"Thomas Joseph Ratliff, do you take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, through rich and poor, till death do you apart?" Asks the Priest that was doing the ceremony. I smile softly and look at Adam who was looking down. I smile and look at the Priest.

"I do." I say, catching Adam smile softly. The priest looks at Adam who raises his head to look at him in the eyes.

"Adam Mitchel Lambert," he starts. "Do you take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, through rich and poor, till death do you apart?"

"Yes, I do." He replies, making my heart flutter. The priest smiles.

"I pronounce you husband and husband." He declares. Adam and I hold hands, watching the crowd cheer. The priest smiles at us and looks at Adam. "You may now kiss the groomsman." Adam smiles and smirks at me.

"I'm so happy to know that I'll spend my life with you." I whisper as I put my hands on his shoulders. Adam smiles and presses his forehead against my own.

"I'm happy to know that I'll be owning the most beautiful man in this entire universe." He whispers and our lips softly connect into one lovely, gentle and passionate kiss.