Culpa Al Corazón (Blame The Heart)

Tommy's POV:

"Oh my God." I breathed out. Adam's arms tighten around my waist as the Queen walled over to us.

"Mom, its not what you---" he started when his mom slapped him.

"Your Majesty,---"

"GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled. Adam stood up and I pressed myself to his chest.

"Go with your mom." He said.

"No, I want to stay here." I said and took his hands in mine. "With you."

Adam's POV:

"Baby I don't want you to get hurt." I said. "Please go." Tommy nodded and duck his head, then left, closing the doors behind him. I sighed and looked at mom.

"So this is why you didn't wanted to marry." She said. "Because you were a fag."

"Mom, please understand." I said. "I am not interested in women. I knew I was gay since I was twelve. I've been this way since I was twelve." Mom sighed.

"I can't believe I have raised a fag." She whispered.

"Mom---"

"Do not call me mom." She said, her voice showing how heartbroken she was.

"Okay." I said. "I do not expect you to accept me, and---"

"How long have you been with that human?" She demanded.

"Two or three months." I said. "Like I said, if you do not accept me, well, I guess you can banish me from the kingdom." Mom shook her head and left.

Tommy's POV:

"And Adam didn't wanted me to stay there with him!" I sobbed as I explained to Adam's aunt what had happened when his mom found us. We heard footsteps coming towards us. We looked at the kitchen entrance. Adam was coming downstairs. He seemed upset. "Adam!" Adam looked up. I got off the chair and went to Adam.

"Hey Kitten." He said and kissed my forehead, leaving his lips pressed to my forehead for at least five seconds.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"No." He said. "I'm okay."

"Good." I said. "So what happened?" Adam sighed.

"My mom got very mad." He said as he rubbed my arm. "She said I was a disgrace." He swallowed and a tear slipped down his cheek.

"Don't cry Addy." Said Lucia as she stood up and hugged him. Adam hugged her back.

"I love you Aunt Lucia." Adam whispered.

"I love you too." Said his aunt. Adam smiled after he pulled back, faced me and hugged me. I hugged him tightly.

"I love you Adam." I whispered. "Always have and always will."

"I love you too Pretty Kitty." Whispered Adam. "Nothing and no one will ever split us up, no matter what." We looked at each other in the eyes and slowly pressed our lips together. I closed my eyes as I softly kissed him back.

"We won't split up?" I asked as we pulled back slowly. Adam smiled and caught my lips in his, pecking my lips and then rubbing his nose against mine, making me giggle.

"Never." Said Adam. "No matter how wrong it may look, nothing will split us up."

"I love you...so so much." I whispered.

"Me too." Said Adam.

"I can't believe my sister sees something disgusting." Said Adam's aunt as we pulled back and she faced us. "If you ever need something, you can come to me."

"Thank you aunt." Said Adam and kissed my temple.

"Can we go to your room?" I asked.

"Sure honey." Said Adam ad he rubbed my arm. I smiled and we went upstairs.

^^^

"O-Oh my gosh." I gasped as he kissed my inner thighs. "B-Baby..."

"No sweetheart." Said Adam. "Say my name."

"A-Adam..." I moaned as he gently gripped my skin in between his teeth. "Oh my gosh."

"Are you okay?" Asked Adam as he pulled back.

"Yeah." I breathed out and his lips pecked my own. He went up and kissed my neck, then went down. His cold pale hands roamed over my pale warm body. His arm moved to wrap my around my thigh, his hand squeezing my skin. Adam pulled back and got in between my legs, my thighs shaking.

"No need to worry." Said Adam.

"I know." I whispered and felt his tongue swirling around my tip. I moaned softly...until he put me in his mouth. He suck my member as I tried not to come. He pulled back and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back softly. His hand grabbed my crotch, making me gasp. Adam chuckled softly and pumped me. "I-I'm gonna...c-cum."

"Then do it." He whispered and put my crotch in his mouth, making my body shake a little. My body released, making me relax. Adam sat up on his knees and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. I smiled as I sat up the way he did. He pulled me down, making me get in in a crawling position.  He stood behind me and his hand made contact with my ass. "I'm coming in."

"Okay." I said and he entered his cock inside of me. I gasped as he thrust into me. "Faster...please."

"As you wish." He whispered seductively in my ear. He thrusted faster in me as I moaned his name. After a few seconds, he came in me. I moaned as I felt him full me with cum. Slowly he pulled away and started cleaning us up. He was mine...all mine.