I Feel The Love

Tommy's POV:

"Wow." I let out a small gasp. Mom was right. She described the Prince exactly how he looks like. The rumors of him being beautiful weren't rumors: it was so true. "Prince Adam---"

"Yeah, its me." He said as he covered my mouth to stop me from screaming his name. "Sorry I covered your mouth. I don't want anyone to know who I am."

"Its okay." I said. Prince Adam stood up, helping me stand up. I smiled as I take my hood off and bow. The Prince laughed.

"You don't have to bow before me." He said as he made me stand up. "I---"

"Oh my goodness!!" The voice of some girls yelled. Prince Adam and I looked behind me and three girls were looking at us with flirty looks. The girls ran over to us. They pushed me to the ground and ran over to the Prince. He seemed very uncomfortable.

"Oh damn, he's hot." Said a blonde girl.

"Can you please back away?" Asked the Prince, clearly annoyed. The girls scoffed and left. The Prince helped me stand up.

"Thank you Prince---" he pressed his finger to my lips, a small playful smirk on his lips.

"Call me Adam." He said and I nodded. Adam and I looked away a little. I started picking up some of the things that fell. Adam helped me. We put it back in the basket and he carried one of the baskets. "And I'll help you carry this."

"Well, thank you so much." I said.

"On thing though." He said with a smirk. "You're gonna guide me around." I smiled, nodded and we started walking.

^^^

"Thank you Adam." I said after we put together my little store. "How can I repay you?"

"Well, maybe by giving me one of those good-looking croissants from your basket." He replied with a smirk. "I didn't eat breakfast this morning and I'm hungry." I giggled and put in a napkin two croissants. Gently I wrapped the napkin around the bread and handed it to Adam. He smiled and gave me a one hundred dollar bill. I gasped and Adam laughed. Wow. What a beautiful laughter. "Thank you." I shook my head, blinked and saw Adam blushing a little.

"What?" I asked as I gave him back ninety dollars.

"You said I have a beautiful laughter." He said.

"Oh, I-I, um..." I started blushing of embarrassment. Adam chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Its okay." He said. I heard the bells ringing. Adam's eyes widened. "Shit, I'm late for school!"

"You should run to school." I said.

"Yeah." He said. "What's your name?"

"Tommy." I replied.

"Alright, I'll see you sometime again." He said and took off running. He spun around, facing me and running backwards. He waved and I waved back. He blew a kiss and I caught it. I smiled as he faced forward and continued running. I let out a soft dreamy sigh. Laughter followed after that and someone patted my shoulder. I blinked and looked at my side. My friend Isaac was there.

"Someone's in love." He teased.

"What?" I asked.

"I said someone's in love." He repeated. "You were daydreaming."

"Shut up." I said as I shoved him playfully. I noticed I had some customers.

"I'll help you get the people their food." Said Isaac and went to help some people. I started attending a little girl who had ten dollars in her hand. She had black hair and blue eyes. Reminded me of Adam. I smiled at the small moment we had together.

"Wow." I gasped out.

"Thank you." Said the girl as I handed her a bag with bread. She gave me five dollars.

"Its seven dollars." I said.

"I'm really really sorry." She said. "My Mom said its all she had. I went over to another man, but he didn't give it to me."

"Oh its okay." I said. "Take it."

"Thank you so much." She said. "I'll pay you back when I can. I promise."

"No, no its fine, take it." I said. She smiled and left. I smiled. As I put away the money, I saw the one hundred dollar bill Adam gave me. I smiled and looked over at the faraway hills were the castle Adam lived in stood tall and proud. Isaac was right. My heart had fallen for him...for now.