Let's Be Alone Together

Tommy's POV:

"And that's the star that's always shining far from my window in the castle." Said Adam as he pointed up at the sky. I smiled and saw my house.

"We're here." I said.

"Okay." Said Adam.

"Thank you for coming with me." I said, shivering a little. Adam smiled, a soft giggle escaping his lips.

"You're welcome." He replied. "You should get inside where there's a warm fireplace waiting to warm you up."

"True." I said and peck his cheek. I blushed a little. "Sorry, I---" Adam pecked my cheek.

"Its okay." He replied. "I'm used to it--- N-Not that I'm used to it---"

"Are you different because of your sexuality?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. Adam sighed, looked down and hummed what I think was a yes. I smiled. "I'm okay with you being gay." I stroked his cheek. "I need to go now. Wanna meet me tomorrow at the cafe?"

"Sure." He replied as he looked up at me. "See you there."

"Alright." I replied. "At what hour?"

"Does twelve work?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied. We said goodbye and I entered my home. Adam turned around and his body turned into little bats, flying away into the night sky.

***

Adam's POV:

Yes! Morning had come and today I had that "date" with Tommy. I was honestly excited. After the "argument" with Kris, I didn't felt like being with him today. I might as well hang out with someone I know isn't going to be a jerk. Quickly after my shower I changed into some clothes I had found in my closet.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

I knew Mom and Dad wouldn't want me wearing makeup, so I would have to bring a bag of makeup with me. I told the servants I wouldn't be eating with my family since I was going to be with Tommy.

"Prince Adam?" Said a voice. I looked at the doors where Lily was smiling at me. I smirked. 

"Yes Lily?" I asked. "And what did I say about calling me 'Prince Adam'?" She giggled. 

"You don't like being superior." She said and sighed. "You won't be eating breakfast with the family?"

"Nope." I said. "I have someone to meet and---"

"You have a date?!" She squealed and I laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you can consider it a date." I replied with a shrug. Lily laughed of joy as I put on my leather coat (it was actually a sweater). It may not be winter, but it was cold for a September morning. 

"So who are you going out with?" She asked. 

"With a friend." I replied as I grabbed my phone and keys. Lily handed me one hundred dollars. Nice. 

"Well, go have fun." She said. 

"Okay." I said. "Bye Lily."

"Bye Adam." She said. "See you later."

"Will do." I said and left my room. Lily said she told my parents I was going out for a walk, so I guess that was a good cover story. I looked into my pocket where I had an eyeliner pencil, concealer and lip gloss. Mom and Dad wouldn't like me wearing makeup, so I was going to have to sneak out with the makeup in my pockets. I made my way out of the castle. It was a little windy, but I was a vampire, so I was fine. A smile spread on my lips and made my way to the coffee shop.