Being The Way That You Are Is Enough

Tommy's POV:

Mom and I were in the castle early in the morning. I was preparing the dining table for breakfast while mom was cooking. The King and Queen were writing things on sheets of paper and putting the papers in envelopes. Prince Neil was with his parents helping them. Adam? I had no idea where he was.

"Tommy," said mom. "Where's Adam?" I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said. "Probably sleeping." Mom shrugged.

"Tell the Queen and King breakfast is ready." I nodded, but that's when I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Oh fuck I was nervous. I walked over to the King and Queen.

"Your Majesties." I said. "Breakfast...is served." The Queen, King and Prince smiled at me. They stood up and went to the dining table. Mom brought in the food.

"Tommy?" Said the Queen. "Make my son come down here."

"As you wish." I said and went upstairs. After walking down a hallway, I stood in front of Adam's bedroom doors. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. No answer. Instead I heard a sniff. "Adam?"

"Um...yeah?" Asked his soft voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied. "Why?"

"Breakfast is ready and your family is waiting." I said.

"I'm not eating." He said.

"Adam, your parents want you to." I said. Nothing. Just silence. The doors opened to reveal Adam in a black blazer, black pants and a black shirt, along with black boots and his hair perfectly up in the edge. He smiled a small smile and went downstairs. His family looked at him and he smiled, then sat down across from his father. Mom and I started serving the food.

^^^

"Are you finish with the food?" Asked the Queen. Adam nodded.

"Excuse me." Said Adam as he stood up and went upstairs. I raised an eyebrow, but I didn't bother go check out what he was going to do.

"Tommy help me pick up the dishes." Said mom.

"Sure." I said and started picking up the dishes. The Queen and King went back to doing the whole 'writing and packing' thing with the papers.

^^^

I was told to bring these towels to Adam's room. I opened one of the doors and walked inside. As I placed the towels in one of Adam's drawers, I heard noises coming from his bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Are you okay in there?" I asked.

"Ye---" he started when he started doing those noises again. I tried the door knob, but it was locked.

"Adam, open the door." I said. "Please. I need to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay Tommy." He said. "And if something happens, then Kris will be happy." I gasped. He was doing pain to himself for Kris.

Adam's POV:

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I remembered his last words: rot in hell honey because you're nothing to no one...not even me, so cause yourself pain.

"And that's exactly what I'm doing for you." I whispered, my arms and legs shaking. I put my hand inside my mouth, then quickly pulled back and threw up. I flushed the toilet and looked down at the floor where droplets of blood had form a small puddle. The door opened and I looked behind me. Tommy was giving me a shocked look.

"Adam..." he cooed. Very slowly I hid my bloody arm behind my back. Tommy gave me a determined look and came over to me. "Let me see your arm."

"For what?" I asked. Tommy groaned and grabbed both of my arms. He gasped. Even he thought I was ugly. "I know what you're thinking." Tommy looked at me.

"Okay, what am I thinking?" He asked.

"How ugly I am---" he pressed a finger to my lips.

"That is not true." He replied. "I think you're perfect just how you are." I looked down and shook my head. Tommy's hands cupped my face and raised my head up. "You're beautiful."

"No." I replied as I pulled back and shook my head. "I am not beautiful. If I was, Kris wouldn't have left me." 

"Kris isn't worth it." Said Tommy. "He just used you." A tear rolled down my cheek, but Tommy wiped it away. "Don't hurt yourself over someone."

"Kris said to make him believe I truly love him, I need to cause myself pain---" I got interrupted by Tommy smacking his forehead. 

"See?" He said. "He doesn't love you. He's making you kill yourself! What kind of boyfriend tells their lover to hurt themselves for them?!" I flinched and Tommy sighed. "I'm sorry for yelling. I just can't handle seeing you like this, hurt and sad. Please beautiful, don't give up for me." I sighed and looked at Tommy, then nodded. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back. 

Tommy's POV:

My Babyboy, hurt and sad because of that idiot. I smiled down at Adam who had his faced buried on my chest. I stroked his hair and we pulled back. I saw my shirt covered in his blood. Adam's eyes widened as he blushed. 

"I-I'm sorry." He whispered. 

"Its alright." I said. "Come on. Go to your bed. I'll clean the bathroom, clean your arm, make you a nice warm bath and give you something light to eat for dinner, okay?" Adam sniffed and nodded. I smiled as we stood up and Adam left his bathroom.