Just One Mistake: Is All It Will Take

Tommy's POV:

Adam was taking his bath. I was getting him some nice warm clothes when there was a knock on the doors. I saw the balcony Adam had, but there was someone standing there. Who was he? The bathroom door opened and Adam came out in a bathrobe. 

"Here's your clothes." I said as I handed him some dark blue skinny jeans, a peach long sleeve shirt and brown boots. He smiled and changed into the clothes in the bathroom. He came out with his hair dry and nicely done. His makeup was also nicely done. The balcony doors opened. Adam and I saw a guy smirking. 

"Hey Adam." He said. I looked at Adam. It looked like he was on the verge of breaking down into tears. He swallowed and let out a shuddering breath. 

"Wh-What are you doing here?" He asked. "You decide to come right when you break my heart, why?" The boy laughed. So this guy is the so-called Kristopher. 

"Look, Adam has had enough of your fake love, so get the fuck out of here." I said, anger flowing through my veins. The boy gave me a 'are you serious' look with a smirk playing on his lips. 

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" He asked. 

"The one who's going to beat your ass if you don't get out of our sights." I replied. "So get out, NOW." Kris laughed and pushed me. 

"Yeah, whatever." He said. Adam looked at me, then at Kris. Adam smacked Kris on his face. 

"I had enough." He said. "Get out of here." Kris's eyes turned red and his hands went up to Adam's throat. Adam's eyes widened and Kris pressed him to the wall. 

"No honey." He said. "Let me have you one last time."

"F-Fuck you." Adam squeaked. 

"You already did." Said Kris, making Adam start crying. "And I enjoyed doing it with you." Adam closed his eyes. I stood up and got on top of Kris. He let go of Adam who slid down the wall. I got off of Kris and started beating him up. 

"You fucking son of a bitch!" I yelled as I kept hitting him. "You don't deserve someone like Adam! Rot in hell!" Kris pushed me off of him and glared at Adam who looked terrified. 

"This...isn't over." He breathed out. "You...will realize...no one will...want you...only I will...and when you come...to me...I won't...be yours...anymore." With that, his body vanished into a group of bats and flew off. I closed the balcony doors and went over to Adam who was crying. I knelt down next to him.

"Come here." I cooed as I opened my arms for him. Adam crawled into my arms as he continued crying. He mumbled something as I stroked his hair. "What was that?"

"Why is he back?" He whispered. I tighten my arms around him. 

"I don't know." I replied. "But he's gone now." Adam nodded. We stood up and Adam sat down on his bed. I went to his dresser, pulled out two baby wipes and grabbed his eyeliner and concealer, then went over to Adam, sat down next to him and started removing the makeup from his face. After removing the mascara, Adam softly opened his eyes. I smiled and stroked his cheek. He smiled and closed his eyes. "You know something?"

"What?" He asked as he opened his eyes. 

"You're so beautiful to me." I replied and Adam smiled a very small smile. "You really are." 

"Only for you." He said. 

"You don't see the beauty in you, right?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled. "Don't let others make you think what you aren't. You're beautiful to me, okay?" Adam nodded and I opened up the mascara. Adam smiled and carefully I did the eyeliner as I hummed If I Had You.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I do." I said. "Its my favorite." Adam smiled and I put away the mascara, then I did his concealer. Adam smiled and closed his eyes as I did the concealer on him.

"I have other song ideas." He said.

"Cool." I said. "All done." Adam smiled as he opened his eyes. I smiled back. He blushed a little.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Your beauty." I said. "Because with or without makeup, you're always beautiful and perfect." Adam smiled and I looked into his eyes. My hands cupped his face and our faces slowly got closer. Adam's arms wrapped around my waist and our lips pressed together into a soft sweet kiss.