The Day I First Met You

Tommy's POV:

"Good morning honey." Said Mom's voice. "Its morning."

"Oh, okay." I said as I stood up and Mom left. I went over to my closet and started changing in some comfortable warm clothes. I went downstairs where Mom was making something. She turned around and handed me three baskets. The smell of the freshly baked bread filling my nostrils. Mom grabbed my brown cloak and put it around me, the hoodie over my head.

"Thanks." I said. "Bye Mom."

"Bye honey." She said as I headed out the door. "Good luck."

"Thanks." I said and left the house. As I made my way to the school, I saw kids (vampires) running with backpacks and books and pencils in their hands. They were going to school. I sighed. Maybe if Dad was here, I would still be in school.

^^^

Adam's POV:

"Bye." I said as I grabbed my school backpack and walked out of the castle grounds. Mom and Dad wanted me to take the royal carriage because they wanted the humans and other people to know I was a very important person. Thing is...I don't like showing off and making people fear me. I want to be the normal kid who has friends and nobody fears.

"Ooh yay." I said when I saw the human village. Maybe I can get a snack or something. I walked inside the village. Everywhere around me, people were selling things or preparing their stands. I found someone selling amulets. I pulled over my head (I had a leather cloak with a hood) my hoodie and went over to the stand. There was an amulet of the Eye Of Horus on sale. I smiled a small smile as I picked it up.

"How much for this beautiful piece of art?" I asked. The man smiled.

"That'll be twenty dollars." He said. I smiled and pulled out of my pocket forty dollars. I handed the money to the man and he gave me back twenty dollars.

"Thank you." I replied as I took the amulet and placed it around my neck. I left and continued walking. As I walked, the smell of freshly baked bread filled the air around me. I didn't eat breakfast this morning, and the smell made me hungry. I might as well be looking for the person selling the bread. As I did that, I might as well be checking my Twitter.

Tommy's POV:

As I walked down the pathway, some people were giving me looks. They knew I was gay and they had a problem with it. It was none of their business. Every time I passed by some people, they gave me dirty looks and threw words and phrases at me like 'fag', 'faggot', 'dickrider...sometimes it made me cry.

"There's Tommy Fagliff." Said a girl. "The little cocksucker." A few tears slipped down my cheeks as the words struck me in my heart. I mist have been stupid or blind because I suddenly crashed into someone. I removed the hoodie from my head and saw someone on the ground. The food in the baskets had fallen.

"I'm so sorry." I said. I expected words of anger being thrown at me, but instead a soft voice was apologizing.

"No it was my fault." Said the person. He or she also had a hoodie. The hoodie slowly fell off and I gasped. Black raven hair, soft pale moon color skin, crystal blue eyes, and perfect plump pink lips. A thought popped up to mind: I'm facing the Prince of Airistidia, the heir to the throne...Prince Adam.