New Job, New Home

Adam's POV:

"Tomorrow we're having a new servant." Said Mom and drank from her glass of wine. I sighed and took a sip from my glass of wine.

"Cool." I replied. "Is that suppose to make me happy?"

"It should." Said Neil. "Servants are the best."

"Yeah, we have something call legs with something called feet and up here in our bodies," I pointed to my arms. "We have something called arms connected with something called hands---"

"And you don't have to be so specific." Said Neil in the same voice I was using, just in a bit annoying way.

"I'm done with dinner." I said.

"You didn't even eat." Said Mom.

"I'm not hungry." I said. "I lost my appetite." I shrugged at the last sentence and went upstairs to my room. I opened the front doors of my bedroom and closed them. Another servant. Great.

***

Tommy's POV:

"Ready Tommy?" Asked Mom.

"Yeah." I said. "Give me a second." I put on my black jacket and raced outside. Mom smiled and we walked to the castle.

^^^

"What an enormous place!" I breathed out. I couldn't believe the King, the Queen and the two Princes lived here. Mom rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, a guard opened the doors.

"Hello." Said Mom.

"You're the new servant?" Asked the man and Mom nodded. The guard looked at me and I gulped.

"Let them in, Saul." Said a voice. "They are the ones I hired." The guard stepped aside and I saw a woman coming down the stairs. My first thought was the Queen.

"Your Majesty." Said Mom as she bowed. I gasped and bowed as well.

"Very well," said the Queen and turned to look at the guard now named Saul. "Take the ma'am to her room."

"Mom, what is happening?" I smiled at the voice that asked the question. I looked at the stairs where Adam was coming downstairs. I smiled and he smiled back, then waved a little.

"We have our little servant here." Said the Queen and smirked at us. I gulped a little and Adam nodded. "Mrs Ratliff, come with me." The Queen left and I looked at Mom. She smiled at me.

"Take good care of yourself." She said.

"I will." I said and Mom went away with the Queen. I looked at Adam, smiled and hugged him. Adam hugged me back. "Hello your Majesty."

"Hello Kitty." Said Adam as we pulled back. I blushed a little and Adam laughed. "That blush is cute." I softly laughed.

"Um, thanks?" I hesitated, making Adam laugh. I smiled and heard someone clear their throat. Adam and I took a step back quickly and looked up at the stairs. The King of Airistidia was looking at us.

"Hi Dad." Said Adam. I bowed and then stood up.

"He has manners." Said the King, making Adam roll his eyes. The King looked at his son. "We need to talk." Then left. I looked at Adam and he looked back at me.

"What does he want?" I asked.

"I don't know." Said Adam and followed his father. I saw a garden just outside the castle. Maybe I could hang out and---

"Tommy, the Queen wants you in the kitchen." Said mom. "She wants us working here."

"Okay." I said and followed her to the kitchen.