I'm In Love With The Shape Of You

Tommy's POV:

Our kiss was getting heated up. My hands slid down to Adam's waist as his hands went up to my cheeks to cup my face. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Adam and I gasped as we quickly pulled back.

"Who is it?" Adam asked.

"Its me." Said my mom's voice. Adam smiled at me and I smiled back as I stood up.

"That was...nice." Said Adam.

"Yeah, it was." I replied. "Well, I think I'm going home."

"Okay." Said Adam. "Bye Tommy."

"Bye Addy." I said and pecked his lips one last time. Adam smiled and I left his room.

Adam's POV:

Well damn, that was one good kiss. I licked my lips and smiled. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I've had a crush on Tommy since the past few weeks. There was a knock on the door.

"Enter." I said and gasped when I saw who entered. "Aunt Lucia!"

 "Aunt Lucia!"

(This is Lucia. She is Adam's and Neil's aunt and Leila's younger sister. She is the only one who knows about Adam being gay.)

"Hey sweetheart." She said as she closed the door behind her. She came over to me and I hugged her. She was my mom's sister and the only one who knew about my sexuality. "How's my favorite nephew doing?"

"Okay." I said.

"You don't sound so happy." She said. "Tell me what's the matter?"

"I broke up with Kris because he cheated on me." I said. "Oh, and my parents are looking for princesses to come to the kingdom for a royal ball so I could marry one of them."

"Your parents still don't know about you being..." Aunt Lucia trailed off and I shook my head.

"No, they don't." I said.

"Well, you need to tell them quickly." She said.

"I'm nervous." I said. "What if they don't accept me?"

"You'll live in the kingdom I rule." She said. "And I'm serious." I smiled.

"Thanks Aunt." I said and sighed. "And...I have a crush on someone."

"Ooh who is it?" She asked.

"Its a servant in the castle." I said. "He started working here like a month ago."

"Mhm." She hummed.

"His name is Tommy." I continued.

"And when are you planning to ask him to be your boyfriend?" She asked me with a smirk. I laughed.

"Maybe tomorrow." I said. Aunt Lucia smiled.

"Well, if you ever need help in telling my sister and her husband about your sexuality," she smiled. "I'll be more than happy to help you."

"Thank you." I said and hugged her.

"Its getting late." She said. "You should be getting sleep. Tomorrow is Monday and you have school."

"I know." I said and yawned. My aunt got off my bed and I crawled under the covers of my bed. Aunt Lucia went to my bedroom doors and turned off the switch to my room lights.

"Goodnight Addy." She said. "Sleep well."

"Goodnight Aunt Lucia." I said. "Love you."

"Me too." She said and left my room, closing the doors behind her. I smiled and closed my eyes, thinking of how I could tell Tommy my feelings.

***

Tommy's POV:

Morning had come. Mom and I had gone to the castle to get ready to work. Once at the castle, the Queen and King were talking with a woman. She looked like she was related to the Queen, or something. 

"Tommy, go do the garden, like you always do." Said mom.

"Okay." I said and made my way out to the garden. I just realized Adam wasn't here. Where was he? I looked around the garden. Usually he was always here or his room, but since its morning, I thought he would be here. I started watering the roses, but that's when I noticed another group of roses. This time, that group of roses were blue. I smiled. A wonderful blue color like Adam's eye color. Well, I was going to take very good care of these roses. 

"Are you the new servant?" Asked a voice. I looked up, turned around and saw the same woman from earlier. 

"Yes I am and so is my mother." I replied. "Is something wrong?" She smiled warmly. 

"No, nothing at all." She replied. "Shall we get to know each other way better?"

"Sure." I said and put down the watering can. The woman and I sat down on the edge of the water fountain. 

"For starters, my name is Lucia Robles." She said. 

"My name is Tommy Joe Ratliff." I replied. 

^^^

She was cool. It was nice to hang out with her. I told her I was gay and she was completely cool with it. 

"So," she started. "Do you have a boyfriend?" 

"Um, no." I said, and my cheeks turned red at what I was going to say. "But I have a crush on someone."

"Ooh who is it?" She asked. "If you don't mind me asking." 

"Of course I don't." I said. "He's the prince."

"Wait, Neil or Adam?" She asked with a smirk on her lips. 

"Adam." I let out a dreamy sigh. "Adam Mitchel Lambert." Lucia laughed. 

"Well, what if I told you he likes you back?" She said and I gave her a shocked look. Lucia and I heard someone coming over. Lucia stood up and left. There standing was Adam, but he looked nervous.