Faith Is To Be Awake

Adam's POV:

Three months had passed. That meant Tommy has been five months pregnant with our baby girl. Yes, Tommy was pregnant of a baby girl. Today, I was going to marry Prince Sauli who was going to become King Sauli. I was going to become King Adam...if I decided to marry Sauli. I was in my room with a servant who was doing my makeup. Sauli didn't wanted Tommy and his mom here in the castle anymore.

"There you go." Said the servant Alaria.

"Thank you." I said. I stood up from the chair and went to check myself in the full length mirror.

(Adam's wedding style)

The doors to my room opened and my aunt came in all dressed up. I smiled.

(Lucia's style)

(Lucia's style)

"You look wonderful sweetie." Said my aunt as she stroked my hair. I smiled.

"Thank you." I replied.

"What's the matter?" She asked. "You don't look too happy."

"Its just..." I started and sighed. "Tommy is pregnant...I have to marry someone I have no feelings for...I don't like this."

"Then if you love Tommy, you won't marry Sauli." Said Lucia. "Every night when you were gone with Sauli, Tommy would break down in front of me telling me how much he loves you, but how much he misses you because Sauli is pulling you away."

"He never told me anything." I whispered and groaned, placing my hands on my face. "I've been such a bad and horrible boyfriend." Lucia patted my back.

"Tommy doesn't think that." She said. "He thinks you're the best thing in his entire life. He thinks you're the most amazing person ever." I got my hands off my face and looked at the clock. I needed to meet Sauli in fifteen minutes. I took a deep breath and looked at my aunt.

"I know what I'm going to do." I whispered.

^^^

Tommy's POV:

"Just because you're pregnant," Said Sauli as he smirked at me. A tear slipped down my cheek. "That doesn't mean you will be with him."

"Leave me alone." I said.

"That child is a bastard." Said Sauli. "You will never be a parent--- in fact, you don't deserve to be a parent. You are ugly and disgusting. No wonder Adam has been away from you."

"Please, just stop and leave me alone!" I begged.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm going to make your life hell." Said Sauli as he platted my cheek, but then slapped me. I rubbed my cheek, my cold hand rubbing my flaming hot cheek. He smirked and left. I sniffed. I rather go home. I'm not going to the wedding, no matter how much Adam wants me to.

^^^

Adam's POV:

"Here it goes." I whispered and started walking down the aisle. I already missed Tommy so much. I made it to the front of the throne where Sauli was. He smirked at me. I smiled a small smile. As the Blessed Man started talking, I couldn't stop thinking of Tommy, me, us, and the family we were going to be because of our little baby girl. Tommy and I had even decided the name for the baby: Nirvana. She was something that had made my Tommy very happy when I wasn't around.

"You okay baby?" Asked Sauli. I sighed a little before nodding. I wasn't going to tell him about Tommy.

^^^

"Sauli, do you accept Adam Lambert as your husband, but also the ruler of this kingdom?" Asked the Blessed Man.

"I do." Replied Sauli with a smirk.

"Adam, do you take Sauli Koskinen as your husband, but also the ruler of this kingdom?" I started taking out shaky breaths. Was I really going to give up the one who was there for me almost my entire time for someone eho actually just wants to rule my kingdom and not love me? Was I going to give myself to someone I don't love? What about Tommy? What about the daughter Tommy and I are expecting? What about our family? Our future? Am I actually gonna give it all up?

"Adam?" Said the Blessed Man's voice. I looked at the man. I could feel everyone's eyes looking at me. From the corner of my eye Sauli was giving me an angry glare.

"I do...not." I said. People around me gasped. I didn't give two fucks about what they thought. I was not going to give up the life I could have with the one I loved. I ran out of the castle and started making my way to the human village.