I Wish You Could See That You're The Antidote To Everything

Tommy's POV:

Back at the castle, Adam had helped me clean up the fang markings that bitch had done on me. After that, the Queen made me go to the living room to clean the fireplace. I hated cleaning the fireplace, especially when Prince Neil was in the living room because he would throw a bouncing ball to the top of the fireplace, making ash fall down the chimney. It meant I would be dusty, dirty and covered in ashes. Adam was showing his parents the outfit he got.

"Where is my brother?" Asked Prince Neil as he threw a ball up in the air and caught it.

"I don't know your Majesty." I said. The Prince sighed.

"Worthless human." Said Neil, but smirked, then placed the ball next to him. "Or maybe not." I stood up and faced him. His eyes turned red and immediately sped up to me. I didn't even get a chance to scream when he sank his teeth into my neck. He had his hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Y-Your Majesty, please!" I squeaked. "Please stop." Suddenly he slapped me.

"Servants please royalty." Said the Prince.

"Neil!" Yelled a voice. "What are you doing to him?!" The Prince got off of me and I slid down the wall. Adam came over to me and took my hands in his. I closed my eyes to try to get rid of the pain. I opened my eyes and Adam picked me up in his arms and went upstairs. We entered his room and he lied me down on his bed.

"I-It hurts...s-so much." I whispered as Adam went to his dresser and opened one of the drawers. He pulled out a band-aid, some ointment and cotton balls. He came over to me, sat down on his bed and started cleaning my wound.

"I know baby." He replied. "Just keep calm. Close your eyes." I did what he told me to do and I heard him humming. That's when his humming was replaced by his voice. "Why do we care about the rumors, baby? Yeah why do we care about the rumors, baby?"

"New song?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he cleaned the markings. I gasped and Adam pulled back. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay." I replied.

"But yeah, its a new song." He explained. "I named it Rumors."

"It sounds nice." I said. Adam put away everything and ripped open a bandage. Gently he placed the band-aid on the side of my neck and stroked it so it was smoothly laid against my skin.

"All done beautiful." Said Adam as he stroked my cheek and pecked my lips.

"Thanks Addy." I whispered.

"You're welcome." He said as I sat up on his bed. Adam sighed as he looked at the wall. I looked at where he was looking: the calendar. The ball would be in three days. If you saw Adam's face, it looked like he just wanted to end his life. I placed my hand on top of his and he turned his head to look at our hands, then up at me. I smiled and my other hand stroking his cheek.

"It'll be okay baby." I assured in a soothing voice. "I'll be in the castle with my mom as a servant."

"But I won't even have a chance to do one dance with you." He replied in such a said voice. I pecked his lips and he smiled.

"That doesn't mean we can't be together." I whispered. Adam smiled and his hand stroked my cheek.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He whispered. I smirked.

"I have a pretty good idea." I replied. Adam smirked. God, I can't get enough of that sexy smirk. We connected lips and kissed passionately. Adam's hands gently rested against the skin on my cheeks. My hands rested on his shoulders. We pulled apart a little.

"My Glitterbaby." He whispered and we pecked lips.

"My Babyboy." I whispered and we continued to kiss.