I've Been Silent For Too Long

Adam's POV:

"There you go Babyboy." Said Tommy as he did my makeup. I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled a little smile and stood up from the chair I was sitting on. Tommy's smile faded. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." I said. "Its just...I don't want to attend the ball."

"I know, but you have to." He said. "Your parents are going to get so mad."

"Yeah, but...I won't even have a chance to dance one song with you tonight." I replied as I took his hands in mine. "Plus, the ball will be filled with women. I am not attracted to women."

"It'll be okay, I promise." He said and rubbed my lips with his thumb. "Before I put on your lips some lip gloss," he pouted. "Can I have a kiss?" I smirked and placed my finger under his chin, raising up his head so he could face me.

"Always for you honey." I said and cupped his face. I pressed my lips against his lips and moved them in sync with Tommy's. God I wish I could just tell the entire world how much he makes me happy. We pulled back when we heard a sudden knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Asked Tommy.

"Its me." Said mom's voice. I sat back down at the chair and Tommy went to open the door. Mom smiled, but pushed Tommy a little to the side.

"Hi mom." I said as mom came over to me.

"Hi honey." She said, but her expression turned into a disgusted expression. "What is that black thing around your eyes?!"

"Eyeliner." I said.

"Who put that substance on you?" She demanded.

"I did." Said Tommy. Mom scoffed.

"My son is not a freak like you." She said. "He is not a fag like you are." If you only knew you have raised a faggot son, I thought.

"I'm sorry." Tommy said in a low voice. "It won't happen again." Mom rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Take that freakish thing off your eyes." She demanded and left. Tommy came over and grabbed a wipe, then took off the eyeliner. I saw his eyes a little bit tearful. After he finished, I stood up and made him look at me.

"Cry baby." I said as I stroked his cheek. His eyes started to water. "I know you want to cry. Let it out." I hugged him and heard him softly crying.

"Everyone hates me." He whispered.

"Not me baby." I replied and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied. We pulled back and he wiped his eyes with the back of his hands. "Its eight fifty-seven. You should start going out to the ball."

"Yeah." I said. "I'll see you later."

"Yeah." Said Tommy and I left my room. I went to the bottom floor where the golden and red velvet doors were closed. I looked at the clock. Eight fifty-nine. The clock moved to nine and I heard trumpets.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Airistidia," said a man's voice. "I present to you, Queen Leila and King Eber of Airistidia." I heard people clapping for mom and dad.

"For fucks sakes." I muttered.

"Here comes the youngest of the family." Said the announcer. "Prince Neil of Airistidia." More applause followed after that. I took a deep breath and waited for my name.

"And now, your future king." Said whoever was speaking. "The one who will pick a wonderful and beautiful lady tonight."

"Which I won't." I mumbled, annoyed that mom and dad decided to do some stupid ass ball for me.

"I now present to you...Prince Adam of Airistidia." The doors opened and I walked into the ballroom. Screams and claps were done for me. I smiled and walked up to my throne. I sat down and scanned the room for Tommy. Where was he? I sighed. I guess this won't be very fun.