Want You In My Life

Tommy's POV:

"Thank you for being here Isaac." I whispered as Ashley petted my hair. My mom was in the kitchen cooking. Me and my friends were in my bedroom...the one that wasn't here was the love of my life. He was the one I was missing right now...so badly.

"So Adam chose that prince." Said Camila as she drank from her cup of tea.

"Yeah." I said. "He...and he even knew I was pregnant."

"Well, maybe he didn't wanted to disappoint you." Said Monte as he folded some clothes. I sighed.

"If he doesn't want us together anymore...I respect that." I said and sniffed. "I...If I truly love him...and if he feels happy next to that prince...then he can go with him."

"Problem is, I love you too much to let you go." Said a familiar voice. We all looked at my bedroom entrance. Mom was there, but when she moved to the side, Adam was standing there, a look of guilt on his face. I broke down. Now that he's married to a prince, why is he here?! He ran over to me, taking my hands in his hands. "No, no darling! Please don't cry!"

"I can't!" I exclaimed. "I-I love you too much to not being able to let you go."

"Oh baby." Adam cooed as he hugged me. "I couldn't be able to let you go either. I love you so much to let that happen."

"B-But Sauli and you...you're married...the suit---" Adam pressed his lips to my own. I kissed him back and we slowly pulled back.

"This is the outfit I'll be using the day of our wedding." Adam said and rubbed his nose against my own. I softly giggled. 

"Y-You didn't marry Sauli?" I asked. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Nope." He said. "I rather marry you sweetie. I promise nothing and no one would break us up and this is me keeping this promise." 

"I love you." I whispered. "So much." Adam smiled and wiped away my tears.

"Me too." He whispered. I gasped when I felt my daughter kicking. Adam noticed because he laid his hand on my stomach. "I love you too Nirvana...so very much." He raised my shirt and kissed my bump. 

"You guys are so fucking cute!" Squealed Ashley as she smiled at us. Adam sat on the edge of my bed and I laid my head against Adam's chest. I closed my eyes and Adam kissed the top of my head, then started stroking my hair.

"Lucky little girl." Said Isaac and rubbed my bump. I smiled and he pulled back. "She is going to be the luckiest person in this world."  Adam didn't react. I looked up at him. He seemed to be spacing out. 

"Addy?" I softly asked and he looked down at me. 

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He answered. "Its just...my parents will be after us...especially you because...once you're gone....then I'll be forced to marry Sauli." I gulped and my body slightly shook. Adam's grip on my body tighten. 

"I'm scared now." I whispered. "Wh-What if they don't just hurt me? What if they hurt our daughter...o-or worst! What if they hurt you?!"

"Sweetheart, listen to me and look at me in the eyes." Said Adam. I slowly shifted my body to look and search deeply into his beautiful blue eyes. Those beautiful hypnotizing blue eyes that made me fall for him. The eyes that showed through his lips, his words and his way of looking at me how much love he had for me. "That doesn't matter to me right now. The things that matter to me right now are you and our baby girl." 

"I just don't want our family separated." I whispered as a tear slipped down my cheek. 

"And we won't." He whispered. "I love you my love." 

"I-I love you too." I whispered. 

^^^

After a few minutes, my friends had left, except Adam. He was still here, holding me in my arms. I smiled and looked over at my sleeping boyfriend. I kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes. I smiled. 

"Sorry for waking you up." I said and he kissed my cheek. 

"Its okay honey." He replied and we pecked each other's lips. 

"Adam?" I asked in between the kiss. We pulled back softly. 

"Hm?" He hummed. 

"You think...three or two months before our baby girl is born...we can move away?" I asked. 

"Of course." Said Adam. 

"A small place." I said.

"Then how about we move away in a few weeks?" He suggested. I smiled.

"I say yes." I whispered.