Wonderful, Ah Yes You Are

Tommy's POV:

"So what happened?" I asked as Adam and I layed in the soft green grass of the garden. Adam sighed.

"Its my boyfriend." He said as he spoke in such a quiet voice. "He...he cheated on me." I sat up and Adam raised his gaze up at me, his eyes starting to get watery. I smiled a small smiled as I sat criss-crossed on the grass. Adam rested his head on my lap and I started stroking his hair.

"Is that why you were crying and cutting yourself?" I asked. Adam nodded and I sighed.

"H-He told me...I-I was getting fat...and...that I was ugly...and I was so horrible and---"

"Shh, don't say that." I said as I pressed a finger to his lips. "You're amazing how you are." Adam smiled a small smile.

"You're such a great friend." Said Adam. I smiled. If you only knew I want you differently, I thought. I wanted to yell at him 'I love you' and kiss him and show him how much he means to me.

"Thank you Addy." I said. Adam flinched a little. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Said Adam. "Its just Kris used to call me that."

"Oh." I said. "I'm really sorry if I reminded you of it."

"Its okay." He replied. He cleared his throat and stood up. "I need to do my school homework."

"Oh right." I said. I stood up and started picking up the plates and medical things, then went inside the castle with Adam. Adam went upstairs to his room and I went to wash the dishes.

^^^

"Mom, I have something to tell you." I said as I finished eating dinner back at home.

"What is it?" She asked. I sighed.

"I have fallen in love...with Adam." I said and mom looked at me, surprised.

"What?" She asked. "You fell in love with the Prince?" I nodded.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" She said as she stood up and picked up the plates. I stood up too and started cleaning the table with her. While cleaning the house, mom kept asking me why and when did I started falling for Adam. After a few questions, mom asked me why Adam was crying while I was washing dishes.

"Well," I started. "Adam is gay---"

"He is?" She asked shocked and I nodded. "Alright. Continue."

"He was dating a vampire." I said. "His name is Kristopher. He...he cheated on Adam. He told him he was fat, ugly and disgusting." Mom shook her head.

"What was his name again?" She asked.

"Kristopher." I said.

"If its Kristopher Dallas, then I know him." Said mom. "His family is very wealthy."

"Yeah." I said. "So...I'm planning on telling Adam...that I love him." Mom smiled.

"That's sweet honey," she said. "But give him time. He got out of a relationship that turned out to be faked love---"

"Adam loved Kris with all of his heart." I said.

"And Kris only used him." Replied mom. "Kris gave Adam fake love."

"And Adam gave Kris real true love." I mumbled. Mom smiled and stroked my cheek, then kiss my forehead.

"Give him time." She said. "Give him two weeks. After that, ask him to be your boyfriend."

"Okay." I said and yawned. Mom chuckled. "And go to sleep. Its late."

"Okay..." I replied in between a yawn and kissed her cheek. "Goosnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetheart." Said mom and I went to my bedroom. I closed the wooden door of my room behind me, changed into my sleeping clothes and jumped into my bed. I sighed and looked out the window. How dare Kris hurt Adam like this? I will teach that son of a bitch a lesson. He isn't going to get away with this.