Tenerte A Mi Lado (Have You By My Side)

Tommy's POV:

At least ten weeks had passed, which means I've been working in the castle for already ten weeks with my mom. Adam and I had been dating for four weeks...I think. Adam was in his room and I was in the dining room cleaning the table from breakfast. I heard rushed footsteps. I looked at the stairs and saw Adam coming down, his dad behind him.

"Adam wait!" Yelled the King.

"I said no dad!" Yelled Adam and ran outside. I finished cleaning the table and waited for the King to leave. After a minute, I went to garden where I knew. Adam was going to be at. There in the grass Adam was laying down, his eyes closed. Slowly I walked over to him.

"Adam?" I asked. Adam slowly opened his eyes.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He whispered. I helped him stand up and we sat in the water fountain.

"No you're not." I said as I held his hands in mine. "What's the matter?" He sighed.

"The royal ball." He said. "The one where I need to pick a princess to marry..." he sighed. "Its in two days."

"And you don't want to do this, right?" I asked. He nodded. "Don't worry. Act all Mr Straight Ass and nothing will be suspicious. How about if we go to the store to get you a new outfit?"

"Sure." He said. I smiled and we went inside the castle. Adam talked to his mom of where we were going. I stayed in the living room since he didn't wanted us to look suspicious. Adam came back to me with money in his hand and placed it in his wallet. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Let's go." He said. I nodded and we left the castle.

^^^

"Wow." I said. "They have such nice clothes."

"This is where I get my clothes from." Said Adam.

"Hello your Majesty." Said a flirty voice. Adam and I looked at a skinny girl smirking at us, her leg over her other leg.

"Hello." Said Adam. "I'm looking for an outfit that can look...handsome and glamorous."

"Right over here." She said. We went over to some nice suits. She gave Adam a black blazer, a black shirt, black suit pants, and black shiny shoes. Adam went inside a dressing room and gave me a dirty look. "Who are you?"

"His servant." I replied. She licked her lips. I gasped a little when I noticed her fangs. She was a vampire. She came over to me and sniffed me around my neck. Suddenly her fangs sank a little into my skin. I wanted to scream, but the girl covered my mouth.

"Shut up or I kill you." She said. I whimpered in pain as tears streamed down. The dressing room door opened. The girl pulled away and I wiped away my tears. Adam came out very handsomely dressed. He smirked, but he gave me a sad and worried expression. I smiled.

"You look amazing!" Said the girl.

"I'll take it." Said Adam. "How much?"

"Three hundred fifty." Said the girl. I saw her name tag, Vanessa. Adam pulled out the money and the girl gave him back fifty dollars. Adam was handed a bag with the outfit and we got out of the store.

"Are you okay?" Adam asked me. I shook my head. His hand stroked my cheek, but his eyes widened. "Sweetheart what happened?"

"Th-That girl...sh-she...she drank... blood...from me." I said in between sniffs and a couple of tears that had slipped down my cheeks. Adam glared at the store and looked at me softly.

"Its okay beautiful." Said Adam. "Come on, let's go home so we can clean your markings quickly so it doesn't get infected."

"Wh-What happens...i-if it gets...infected?" I asked as we started walking.

"You might turn into a vampire." He said. "And I won't let that happen." His wrapped around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied and we continued walking back to the castle.