Siempre Te Voy A Querer (I'll Always Love You)

Tommy's POV:

"Here you go." Said Adam as he handed me some tea. I sniffed and smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered as I took the tea from him. Adam smiled and gently cleaned the knife gashes from my arm. I gulped and sighed. "Adam?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm really sorry." I whispered.

"For what?" He asked.

"For getting you mad back there." I said and Adam shook his head.

"It was my fault, Glitterbaby." He said. "I shouldn't have gotten that mad." I put down my tea and faced Adam. He stroked my cheek and softly pecked my lips. "It was my fault they did this to you."

"No, it wasn't." I assured.

"If I hadn't scared you, you wouldn't have to run away and get hurt." He said.

"Addy, please." I whispered. "Don't blame yourself over something you didn't do."

"But I scared you." He said.

"But you protected me." I replied. "And I'm thankful for that." Adam smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry."

"You are as forgiven as it gets, my love." He said in such a soft soothing voice.

"Thank you." I whispered and his lips kissed my forehead. "And I forgive you, my love."

"Thank you, honey." Said Adam and I smelled his fresh cologne. I kept sniffing him, making him laugh. "What are you doing?"

"Smelling you." I said and he softly laughed. "Your scent...its so...safe." He chuckled. "I love it."

"Why thank you darling." Said Adam. I softly giggled and Adam kissed my cheek.

"Tommy, its time to go home." Said my mom's voice. Adam unwrapped his arms from me, leaving warmth on my chest, back and waist.

"Bye babe." I said as I put on my coat.

"Bye sweetheart." Said Adam and I left the room.

***

Adam's POV:

Morning had arrived. Today was a very important day because today I was going to meet the prince mom and dad wanted me to marry. I was forced to dress up in a very handsome, but attractive way. Not cool.

"Ready?" Asked mom from the other side of my closed door.

"Yeah." I yelled and Tommy continued to do my makeup.

"Done." Said Tommy as he put away the makeup.

"Thank you honey." I said and softly pecked his lips.

"You're welcome." Said Tommy. "Now go downstairs." I nodded, stood up and went downstairs to the living room. Mom and dad were talking to other adults--- never mind. I knew them. They were King and Queen of another kingdom. There was a boy sitting on the couch between the other kingdom rulers. The boy looked at me. Well damn. I can't deny the fact that he's very cute. Blonde with lovely ocean blue eyes.

"Adam, honey." Said mom as she smiled at me. I smiled a small smile and walked over to her. "These are the rulers of the kingdom of Nydondra." I smiled at the man and woman, then bow before them. I stood up and they smiled. 

"This is our son Adam." Said dad as he gestured his hand towards me. 

"Hello your Highnesses." I I said. "I am Prince Adam, the heir to the throne of Airistidia. 

"Hello Prince Adam." Said the Queen. "I'm Queen Sara and my husband King Osmo."

"Its a pleasure to meet you and your family Prince Adam." Said the King of Nydondra. 

"The pleasure is all mine." I replied. 

"Well, this is our son Sauli." Said the Queen as she gestured her hand towards the boy who was standing up from the couch. He smiled a small friendly, but flirty smile. "He is also the heir to the throne of our kingdom." 

"Nice to meet you Prince Sauli." I said. 

"Its very nice to meet you as well, Prince Adam." He replied. 

"Well boys, go outside, have fun." Said mom. We'll be talking more about something." Sauli and I looked at each other, shrugged and went outside to the garden area. I sat down on the water fountain and so did Sauli.

"So...we're having a play date?" Asked Sauli.

"Looks like it." I said with a shrug.

"Well, this won't hurt." Said Sauli.

"What do you---" I started when his lips suddenly were on my own. My eyes got big in surprise. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Well damn, he knows how to kiss.