I Can't Believe That This Is My Reality

Adam's POV:

After a few minutes, I had left Tommy with his mom because Saul had told him my mom wanted him cooking more food. I was in the ballroom dancing with some vampire woman whose name was Isabella. We finished the dance and I sighed. She smirked and left. I went back to my throne. I smiled when I saw the clock. This hell was going to end in ten minutes. That was good.

^^^

"You found a princess?" Asked mom as I drank a glass of blood. I put it down and shook my head.

"Nope." I said. "I did not." Mom sighed.

"Adam, its October." She said. "We need a lot of time for you and your princess to be truly in love and so we can organize the wedding and the ball."

"Mom, what if I don't want to marry?" I started and mom sighed.

"What part of 'you must marry' don't you understand?!" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"The part where you say 'must'!" I exclaimed. "I do not want to marry and I won't until I feel like it!" My cheek burned. I rubbed my cheek and realized mom smacked me. I saw Tommy from the corner of my eye, looking at what had happened.

"You will marry." Said mom. "And that is final." With that, she walked away. Tommy ran over to me and stroked my flaming skin.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am." I said. "My cheek just hurts, that's all."

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"You did nothing." I assured as I stroked his cheek. "You do not have to apologize for something my mom did to me."

"But she hit you." He said.

"And its okay." I said. "I'm not dead." Tommy giggled and I kissed his forehead. We pressed our foreheads and looked each other into our eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Me too." I replied. "So very much."

***

Tommy's POV:

A few months had passed. That meant Adam's birthday was approaching. That meant Adam would be force to marry a few days after his birthday. I was cleaning Adam's room since he had school and the Queen told me to clean her son's room, even though Adam hates it when someone else has to clean his mess. I had been on my knees cleaning the floor for more than ten minutes. The bedroom doors opened and Adam entered, a bag in his hand. He closed the doors behind him and his eyes widened.

"Let me guess." Said Adam. "My parents forced you to clean my room?"

"Yeah." I said as I slowly stood up. Adam took my hands in his and helped me stand up.

"Thank you." I said and Adam softly pecked my lips.

"You're welcome." He said and I looked at the bag.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you I wanted to teach you how to read and write?" Asked Adam. I nodded as I remembered that beautiful day. "Well, I got some pencils, a notebook and two books to teach you." I covered my mouth and hugged him.

"Th-Thank you." I stuttered as a few tears slipped down my face.

"Why are you crying beautiful?" He asked.

"I-I've always wanted to go to school." I said and sniffed. "B-But I couldn't go to learn."

"Well, now you have me." Said Adam and kissed me.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome Kitten." Said Adam. I smiled and went back to cleaning Adam's room. He walked passed me, but a hand smacked my ass. I yelped and looked behind me. Adam smirked. "Good-looking ass." I blushed and continued cleaning.

^^^

"Okay, start by writing your name." Said Adam as he helped me hold the pencil. I wrote my name (taking me five minutes) and then Adam's name. It was nice when he was teaching me. I loved it. "You did it!"

"Yay!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly. Adam laughed softly and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, now try to read this." He said as he pointed at the first word.

"A...Ad...Ada...m." I sounded out. "Adam...Lambert." I looked at Adam.

"Yep." He said and I looked down at the paper.

"Adam Lambert...l-loves...Tommy Joe Ratliff." I looked at Adam and he smiled. I smiled back. "Aww Addy." I hugged him tightly. "I love you too."

"My baby." He said and kissed my lips.

"My lover." I whispered and closed my eyes. God, so good-looking and delicious lips. I carded my finger through his hair and Adam's fingernails digged into my hips. I gasped, Adam's tongue slipping into my mouth, his moist muscle exploring my mouth and then playing a love game with my tongue. Adam digged his nails deeper, making me squeak.

"Sorry." He mumbled into the kiss.

"Its...okay." I said in between the kiss.

"ADAM MITCHEL LAMBERT!" Yelled a voice. Adam and I pulled back, terrified. In the entrance to Adam's room was Adam's mom.