My Angel

Tommy's POV:

After a few months, Adam had told me we could move away. Sauli was after me because I "stole Adam". Adam and I moved away to a more modern-like place, but it wasn't very poor. Mom and my friends had helped buy some of the things. My friends, Adam and I had gone to a store where they sell furniture. Adam had found a job in a bar. He worked everyday and I never had a chance to see him, except in the night. Adam even made a new friend in the bar. His name was Sutan and he only worked there because he needed a job to support himself, the house, food and bills and his little six year old son Riley. The bar owner is sometimes very mean with Sutan (from what I've heard from Adam) because he would be used as a toy for some men. I fear for Adam when he goes there because I feel he might get hurt. Since Adam worked, I would be in charge of cooking and cleaning the house. When Adam was around, he would help me in the "hard stuff" and I would do the easy stuff because of my pregnancy. Speaking of pregnancy, my baby girl was going to be born very soon. I was cleaning the fireplace area while Adam was at the bar working. That's when the phone rang. Slowly I stood up and went over to the phone. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Hello Glitterbaby." Said a soft voice. I smiled. 

"Hey Babyboy." I replied. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning the bar part." He replied. "Sutan is pleasuring some guy."

"Oh my goodness poor of him." I whispered. 

"I know." Said Adam. "And then his little boy is forced to watch."

"Riley?" I asked. 

"Yeah." Said Adam. "Wait a minute." I heard crying on the other line. Adam was cooing soothing words as he started softly singing. "Wanna meet my boyfriend?" Adam chuckled and he started talking again. "Baby, Riley's on the line."

"Okay." I said and softly giggled. 

"H-Hello?" Sniffed a voice.  

"Hi Riley." I said and I heard his laughter. Adam talked with him and he laughed. 

"Well, Sutan is out and Riley went over to him." Said Adam. 

"Oh okay." I said. 

"Well, what are you doing beautiful?" Asked Adam. 

"Cleaning the house." I said. 

"Oh." Said Adam. "Be careful because of our baby girl. I got to go."

"Alright bye." I said. "I love you and be careful." 

"I love you too my love. Take care." Said Adam and hung up. I smiled and put the phone down. I looked over at the fireplace where I had a photo of me and Adam. I felt my baby kick, making me gasp. 

"I love you too baby girl." I whispered and rubbed my bump. After I finished cleaning, I lie down on the bed and closed my eyes. My baby kept kicking me and it hurt. Maybe going to sleep would help.

^^^

A sharp pain woke me up. I looked down at my jeans. Oh my goodness. They were wet. I screamed. This pain was unbearable. The phone was in the living room and this hurt so much. I started crying due to the pain. I heard the front door open. 

"Tommy?" Said Adam's voice. 

"Adam! Help me!" I yelled out and heard fast footsteps. Adam looked at me in horror. "I-I'm in labor." 

"Okay, give me a minute." He said. 

"W-We can't go to the hospital." I whispered. "We don't have enough money."

"We won't be going to the hospital." Said Adam as he made a phone call. I closed my eyes and screamed. Adam sat down next to me and he took my hand. I opened my eyes. He smiled and hung up. "Try to resist honey. Sutan will be here."

"O-Okay." I whispered. After a few minutes, Sutan had arrived with a basket in his hands. Quickly, but gently Adam took off my pants and briefs. I felt so exposed. Sutan placed some towels underneath my lower body. This was hurting so much. "It hurts." Adam came over to me and stroked my hair, my hand in his hand and lips kissed my cheek. 

"It'll be okay." Said Adam. "Very soon, we'll have our baby girl in our arms." I nodded and Adam wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

"Alright, push Vayvee." Said Sutan. I started pushing to get her out. I squeezed my eyes shut as I kept pushing. I shook my head, opened my eyes and looked up at Adam. 

"I can't do this." I whispered. 

"Yes you can beautiful." He replied in a soothing voice. "I know you can." I let out a shaky breath, closed my eyes and continued to push. I screamed, but a baby cry followed after that.

"She's out!" Said Sutan in such a happy tone. I opened my eyes and saw Sutan cleaning up a little baby girl. Adam stood up as Sutan wrapped a blanket around the baby. He handed Adam the baby and Addy came over to me.

"May I see her?" I asked softly.

"Of course you can." Said Adam as he gently laid our daughter in my arms. 

"She's perfect." I whispered.

"Well, what will you name her?" Asked Sutan. I smiled down and looked at Adam.

"What was the name of that song you wrote for me?" I asked. "The one where we can find some place to love and you'll lay me down."

"Nirvana." Said Adam. "Why are you asking?"

"Well...I want to name her Nirvana." I said and looked down at our girl. "Nirvana Lambert Ratliff."

"Well, Nirvana it is." Said Adam and Nirvana started crying. 

"She's hungry." Said Sutan. Adam helped me open my shirt so Nirvana could nurse. Adam looked at me and Nirvana with eyes that showed how much love he had for us. 

"I love you all." Adam whispered and kissed my forehead, then Nirvana's forehead. "You're my happiness. Always have and always will."

(This is Nirvana Lambert Ratliff)