FACELESS

...

By _EN1GMA

By _EN1GMA

...

<< How can you find a killer hidden in plain sight? >>

---

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fan fiction. Some of the characters are inspired and named based from the KPOP group Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS). Other characters, places, and events are either products of the author's imagination or written for fictitious purposes. Any resemblance to actual people, places, and events is purely coincidental.

I do not own BTS. I do not own any of the pictures used in this book, but I do edit some of them in order to fit the concept. This story is for entertainment only.

The book may contain mild swearing, violence, and opinions that you may not agree with/may upset you. Please understand that these were done in order to fit the concept of the book, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the author. You have been warned.

---

GENRE

Fanfiction

&

Mystery/Thriller

...

COPY RIGHT

© 2018 _EN1GMA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This book or any portion thereof may neither be reproduced nor used in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or commentary.

STARTED: May 8, 2018

ENDED: September 24, 2018

...

RULE
DO NOT COMMENT ANY SPOILERS ON THE EARLIER PARTS OF THIS BOOK. IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE GUTS TO DISOBEY THIS ONE SIMPLE RULE, I WILL MUTE YOU, BLOCK YOU, AND DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING THIS BOOK EVER AGAIN.

Do you understand? :)

***

Feel free to comment your thoughts about the book and vote to show your support.

Enjoy reading!

<< _EN1GMA >>