Episode 11- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"No no its not what you think guys." she laughed.

Alexa was ready to throw a fit.

"We're enjoying each other's company in a friendly way and getting along great." AJ said, "And just so Lexi knows, I sleep on the couch."

Alexa put her hand over her heart in a way of saying she was relieved.

"So you guys arent going to explore the romantic connection between you two?" Shane asked.

"Hes in a relationship and I respect that." Mickie said, "Im not even going to attempt at having romance with him because he's loyal and devoted to his girl and I dont want to get in the way of that. I wanted to find my match and I did."

"That must suck." Roman said.

"Yea you guys are in a beautiful hotel room together with rose petals and candles everywhere." Brie said, "How do you resist the temptations?"

"We just have to." Mickie replied.

"We?" Alexa asked.

"Mickie, girl, you deserve so much better." Paige said.

"No its alright. Really. Im having fun." she said.

"Sure. We hear ya." Paige responded.

"Alright guys. So this week the house decided to send in TJ and Dana into the Truth Booth." Shane said, "The results....No Match."

The perfect match couples sighed and shook their head.

"Without further ado, Dana, tell me who you think is your perfect match."

Dana walked up to the touch pads.

"Tonight im going to choose Dolph."

"Go ahead and lock in."

The two locked in and left.

"Next is Jojo."

"Roman."

"Next, Billie."

"I'll choose Elias tonight."

"Next is Sasha."

"Finn." she smiled.

"AJ?"

"Um..tonight i'll choose TJ."

"Paige?"

"Im going to go with Chris."

"Mandy?"

"Cesaro."

"Next is Alexa."

"Ill choose Dean tonight."

"Last but not least is Renee and Seth. You are a couple by default tonight. Come on up and lock in."

The pair locked in and headed back to the seats.

"Alright guys, tonight we start with 3 beams lit representing our 3 confirmed perfect matches." Shane lowered the room lights, "And the number of perfect matches is...."

"We're going for gold tonight baby." Chris said.

" Chris said