Chapter 36 "Same Yet Different Feelings"

Start from the beginning

"Sohyun?" I immediately stand to my feet. Jimin does too.

My eyes lock with her large brown doe eyes, those I haven't seen in so long. Her figure smaller than I remember. Her eyes begin to water as she sees the both of us.

"Sohyun. Oh my god.." Jimin chokes, rushing up to her, wrapping his arms around her. But her eyes still remained locked with mine.

"I- I missed you so much." Jimin sobs, and her eyes close and hug him tighter

"I missed you too." She opens her eyes again, but this time she looks at me with warm eyes

After she let's go of Jimin she begins to walk up to me, and my heart beats faster. Once again the feelings I once felt are resurfacing.

"Taehyung.." she whimpers before wrapping her arms around my waist tightly, almost like she would fall if she let go.

"Sohyun." I say her name again. This is real? I actually feel her?

"It's me, I missed you so much." She whimpers placing her hands on my cheeks.

I didn't know what to do, or say. I couldn't believe it. After all these years. She's here.

"Are you- going to say something?" She serves my eyes, her eyes wavering in worry.

"I just, I can't believe you're actually here." I breath out, smiling a little

"I know, I can't believe they found me.. I was only a little ways from you the whole time.. me and my group got back. You had Jimin with you?" She sighs

"You're lucky.." she giggles before kissing my lips.

My eyes widen when she does, I feel my heart stop. I flinch under her sudden move and she stops, looking at me upset

"What is it? I'm sorry, I just. I missed you." She whines

"No-no. It's okay, I just didn't expect it is all." I giggle before stroking her hair.

This doesn't feel the same, like it used to. Was it because it's been so long? Or was it because of..

But I feel myself being pulled away from her when I see two boys I cursed at in my mind, I look behind them waiting to see her but.. she's not there?

"Where is she?" I confront them, Sohyun looking at me shocked from behind. But Jimin was quick to occupy her.

I feel Jin beside me as the two boys only looked around.  I feel my heart still when I see their guilty faces

"What happened?" I ask, scared

"She, she was inside the room when G-Dragon went in. She gave us the blackbox to activate and she told us to go. I haven't seen her since.

G-dragon? Their leader.. the one who is crazy? He.. no.

"You just left her there!?" Jin yelled

"We didn't have a choice. She didn't know how to activate it and Tao didn't either. She didn't have a choice.." Baekhyun explains

"She didnt have a choice? What the hell are you talking about?!" I began to yell, I felt myself losing control. I don't understand why, I was happy just a second ago with Sohyun? Why?

"It was either the blackbox or her. She knew the risks and she went with the blackbox. I only did what she wished." He answered, but it wasn't enough. I grab his collar and pull him close

"You idiot, you just can't stop messing up can you!?" I yell, but Jimin pulls me away from him.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" Sohyun asks, but I can't respond to her when I feel my vision becoming blurry.

I'm having a panic attack.

I take deep breaths and I stand up running away from there. I don't know why, but that was the only choice left in my head. To run.

I left all of them behind, the security calling after me, but I can't help it.

I never want to be near them again.

I'm so scared.

Where are you?

You promised me you would be safe.

You still are right?

They are all wrong right?

I forgot everything else because of you.

Now you better not leave me.

You better not.

You pinky promised.

-~~-

Hello guys~! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I just came here to say I started a new book. It's call "Deafening" I hope you will check it out! It's a Taehyung Fanfic as well. It's going to be a shortish story. But thank you for the ones reading this book as well!

 But thank you for the ones reading this book as well!