twenty five

dis is lauko:

— — — — —

five months later
december 15th

Liam steps out of the shower in the station's communal showers and is automatically hit with a towel on his back. Liam hisses out in pain and sends a glare at Justin who's smirking at him with said towel that just hit him in the back. "Hey, sexy."

Liam rolls his eyes and chuckles as he grabs his clothes in one hand while holding his towel with the other. "What do you want?" He asks, drying himself and not caring a bit if his friend sees any of him.

Justin just shrugs as he pulls on his shirt, "I wanna know what's got you smiling all day like you've won the lottery."

Liam lets out a laugh and shakes his head. He knows he's been smiling because he's been in a great mood for the past three days. It also didn't ruin his mood when he had to stay longer for his shift but now that he's finally heading home now, he couldn't be anymore happier because —

"Lauko's finally visiting me," Liam lets out, grinning shyly when he sees Justin stare at him in shock. He hasn't told anyone — by anyone he means Justin, Dua, Jack or Dylan — so it's finally good to let someone know what's got him so happy.

"No shit?" Justin asks, raising a brow and grinning when he sees Liam nod his head. "I'm glad man — you haven't seen him in like two months."

He's right — Liam hasn't seen Lauko in person since he's gone and visited the other boy where he lives (which is so far that it makes Liam sad that they don't live closer to each other) two months ago. That's the only time he's seen him since the cruise five months ago and it honestly really sucks that Liam isn't able to see him more.

They're both always so busy — Liam with his own work and Lauko with his, who works as a kindergarten teacher. Even though the two of them are always calling and texting and even FaceTiming each other as much as they can, it still isn't the same as being with each other.

That's one of the big reasons why they aren't really officially together. Liam liked him — really really liked him but the distance was a big deal for him. The two of them aren't seeing or messing around with other people but they're not together. They're not boyfriends.

"I know and—" Liam stops and bites his bottom lip nervously. He looks towards his friend and huffs. "I was thinking about introducing him to Dylan."

Justin stares at him with shocked eyes. "Really? Is that— are you sure? I thought you said you weren't dating him."

Liam lets out a groan and shakes his head. "We're not or— I don't know what we are but we talk all the time right? And like — I like him. Do you— do you think I shouldn't introduce him to Dylan?"