nineteen

zayn: why aren't you answering my calls or texts??

zayn: what's going on liam??? you said we could spend these two days together

zayn: liam???

zayn: i have something to tell you btw so if you can like call me back or freaking text me it's pretty damn important !!🙄

zayn: is your son home??? Can I go over

zayn: pls just reply to me :(

daddy 😍❤️: can't come over, my son is home and I'm really busy right now.

zayn: ???? Well when can I see you

daddy 😍❤️: I don't know zayn.

zayn: you're on shift tomorrow at least meet me before then ??? I miss you

Zayn doesn't get a reply and he's so close to throwing his phone against his wall but he doesn't. He can tell something's wrong with Liam, with the way the older man is messaging him. He's being so formal and Zayn can feel there's no emotion.

He just needs to talk to Liam and tell him about the baby that is currently in Zayn. That makes him smile though, the thought of holding his and Liam's baby in his arms. He already can't wait until the baby is here and by that time, him and Liam would already have their relationship out in the open.

Zayn has already made an appointment with an obstetrician, opting out on making an appointment with his family physician where it could easily be told to his parents. He has not told his parents yet and doesn't think he will tell them anytime soon, maybe after graduation when Zayn tells them he's probably going to choose a different university closer to home.

His appointment is next week and Zayn made sure the appointment aligned with Liam's off days so he could be there with him. Now if only Liam would actually respond to him. He hasn't spoken to his boyfriend since yesterday after he told Liam he had to go with his parents to visit his grandparents.

Zayn's pretty sure Liam's upset that Zayn couldn't spend time with him, which is the reason why his boyfriend is now ignoring him.

Which is why Zayn decides that he can't just sit here and wait for a reply. He grabs his car keys and makes up and excuse of meeting up with Harry to his mom, who tries to make him stay. Thankfully, she lets him go and he's quickly hopping into his car and driving towards Liam's house.

As soon as he arrives at Liam's house, he makes sure to park two houses down after seeing Dylan's car in the driveway. He's frowning because he really wanted to see Liam but he can't because Dylan is actually there with him.

Zayn lets out a groan before he's picking up his phone and opening up his messages.

zayn: do you think you can meet me at the park?

He presses sends and waits impatiently for a reply. After five minutes and still no reply, he huffs out and unlocks his phone to send another message but stops when he sees the front door of Liam's house opening.

Zayn grins when he sees Dylan jogging towards his car where he slides into the front seat. His phone vibrates in his hand and he grins at the response he gets.

dylan: yeah heading there now. which one exactly??

Zayn rolls his eyes and sends Dylan the address to the park that's almost 45 minutes away from Liam's house which should be enough time for Zayn to speak to Liam for an hour at least. His car is off but he still sinks down and makes sure he can't be seen as Dylan drives by.