fifteen

Zayn pushes him away as soon as Dylan's lips touch his own. He's staring at the other boy with wide shocked eyes even though he feels so pissed and angry that Dylan would ever think that would be okay.

"Oh shit!" Zayn hears someone call out behind them, but he doesn't turn around. He doesn't do anything but narrow his eyes at Dylan who's looking at him sheepishly with a hand once again, rubbing the back of his neck. "Get it Dylan!"

He finally turns his head to see some of Dylan's friends cheering at him or laughing after what he just did. "What the hell was that?" He hisses at Dylan who's just staring back at him sheepishly.

"I told them."

Zayn shakes his head in confusion, his eyes narrowing at his words. "Told who what? I don't fucking– why would you think it would be okay to just fucking kiss me?"

Dylan mumbles a sorry to him before he's stepping closer and holding his arm out to caress Zayn's shoulder. "I just– I told them that i'm gay– or bisexual actually."

Zayn moves so that Dylan's band is no longer on his shoulder. He shakes his head. "Okay? I'm– happy for you Dylan but– you didn't have to fucking kiss me just to prove it to them."

Dylan opens his mouth but Zayn just rolls his eyes and turns around. He needs to get away from him because honestly Zayn's pissed that he would even think it was okay to just come up and kiss him like he did. "Zayn!"

"I have to go! Louis' waiting for me," Zayn calls back, not even bothering to turn around as he tries to walk away quicker.

"Wait," Dylan says before he's running in front of him and stopping Zayn dead in his tracks with a hand to his chest. "I just– can I ask you something?"

Zayn huffs out a breath, his eyesight catching on Louis, who's leaning out of his car window with a weird expression on his face. He's pretty sure Louis' just mouthed what the fuck and honestly Zayn feels the same way right now. "What?"

"Please, can you– I want you to be with me when I tell my dads. Like you were the one who helped me figure out I do like boys– or well I like you and I just want to start over."

Zayn is once again tensed up after hearing what Dylan just said. "What?" Zayn has no clue what is going on right now. Why would Dylan even ask him that? No way in hell is he going with Dylan.

"You do know we aren't together anymore right? Or are you just really fucking crazy enough to think I'd say yes to that?"

Dylan lets out a sigh, "I'm sorry for what I did to you, Zayn. I know it was really shitty of me to pretend that you meant nothing to me but– you do. I know that now."

Zayn really truly thinks he's dreaming.

There's no way he'd ever forgive Dylan for cheating on him and then brushing him off as some kind of fucking experiment for his sexuality. He's shocked that the other boy would even think he'd forgive him so easily.

"Look," Zayn says, sighing and shaking his head when Dylan looks at him hopefully. "I'm glad you're accepting your sexuality now but I will never get back with you – or whatever it is that you want from me."

"I want a second chance."

Not happening, ever. Zayn thinks, shaking his head as he stares at Dylan. Why would I go back with you when I have something so much better– Your father. He wants to tell him exactly that but Zayn doesn't, obviously.

"I'm seeing someone," He blurts out because he saw Dylan open his mouth again with his eyes wide and a frown on his face. "I'm sorry but even if I wanted that– which no offense, but I really don't want that at all – I'm seeing someone."