seventeen

daddy 😍❤️: morning beautiful

daddy 😍❤️: woke up today and realized i really wanna take you on another date ;) on shift today till tomorrow morning but after that make sure you're free for the next two days baby boy

zayn: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

zayn: yes yes definitely would love that 😊😊😊 can't wait to see you 😭

zayn: I love you and please stay safe 💘💞💞

Zayn doesn't get a reply back after five minutes so he pouts and puts his phone away. Hes upset that he doesn't get a reply and now his happy mood is gone even though he knows, Liam's probably just busy.

He's been sitting inside his parked car in the school parking lot so he finally turns his car off and steps out. It's Monday today and after a weekend filled with just him and Liam, he really doesn't want to be here.

He doesn't want to go back to the reality of high school and seeing Dylan's face again because the boy has been texting him throughout the whole weekend. He messaged Zayn so often that Zayn just finally muted his notifications so that he wouldn't see when Dylan messaged him.

He doesn't know how else to show that he really does not want to get back together with him. Zayn doesn't even understand why Dylan would think it was okay to even ask that after what he told him and did to him when they were dating before.

Zayn just doesn't want to deal with the other boy today so he's going to try and steer clear from Dylan as much as he can. As long as he's beside Louis then he's pretty sure Dylan won't come up to try and talk to him. Dylan is intimidated by Louis and Zayn's never been more happy of Louis' blunt rudeness.

As soon as he walks into the school building, he turns down the hallway where his locker is located and sees Louis and Harry beside it. They're whispering to each other, both of their faces pinched and narrowed. Zayn just lets out a sigh because he really doesn't want to deal with their bullshit right now.

"Hey," He states, pushing against Louis so he can unlock his locker and get out his book for his first period. He hears Louis scoff beside him and Harry's good morning Zayn.

"Hey fatty," Louis sneers and Zayn frowns as he turns to stare at Louis' who's gone to stand beside Harry with his arms crossed.

Harry's mouth falls open and he smacks Louis' stomach before hissing out his name. "What? Am I the only one noticing the pounds he's put on?"

Zayn furrows his brows together and his mouth falls open in shock. He looks down at himself but he doesn't see a difference. "What the fuck? Why are you being rude?"

"It's a joke, geez. Calm down."

Zayn shuts his locker and stares at Louis with narrowed eyes. "No, what the hell. What did you mean by that? The pounds I put on? What the fuck?"

His best friend is looking at him with wide eyes now and he ignores whatever it is that Harry's trying to tell him. "It's not a bad thing, Zayn. You're not a fucking twig anymore so be happy."

"Whatever," Zayn mutters before he's walking away from both of them and ignoring Louis' shout of name.

He turns the corner and walks down the hallway, no idea where he's going seeing as his class was the other way. He doesn't care though, he still has about ten minutes until the first bell rings so he'll just head to the restroom before walking back.