two

Zayn looks down at his phone, biting at his bottom lip when he sees the text message from Mr. Payne that was sent yesterday night. He locks his phone though when the bell rings out and gathers all of his papers. He's been in the library for his free period and the whole time he's been switching between looking at his message thread with Mr. Payne.

Louis told him how he was suppose to reply back to Mr. Payne last night but Zayn never did. He was nervous and he had no idea what he was suppose to even reply to Mr. Payne's message. It was Louis after all who did the texting before and really set the bar high for Zayn. I would've never called him daddy so soon, Zayn bitterly thinks as he walks out of the library and heads to the cafeteria.

He goes straight to get himself some food before sitting down at their regular table, waiting for Louis or Harry to get here. Zayn's not really sure how he's gonna break it to Louis that he never replied back to Mr. Payne. He already knows his best friend is going to be pissed at him, seeing as all the messages he received from the blue eyed boy this morning consisted of how excited he was to see Zayn's progress.

Zayn's pretty sure he should've listened to Harry and or even go through with this ridiculous plan. How is he supposed to get Mr. Payne, a 36 year old man, who also happens to be his ex-boyfriend's dad, to have sex with him? It's impossible.

He's broken out of his thoughts by the slamming of a lunch tray on the table, and Louis' grinning face right in front of him. "So? How's it going? Are you two sexting already?" Louis asks, waffling his eyebrows up and down.

"I don't want to hear this," Harry mumbles as soon as he sits down. Louis lets out a scoff and throws a pea at him.

"Then you're more than welcome to go sit with your new best friends over there," Louis states, his head nodding towards the table that's filled with all of the snobbiest and popular students.

Harry frowns, "I only talk to Taylor cause she picked me for a lab partner, Lou. It's not my fault she asked me out–"

Louis cuts him off with a loud groan, "Whatever, who cares? Not me," He flicks his hand in Harry's direction before turning back to Zayn, "Now back to more important things. Zayn, show me the sexts."

Zayn lets out breath as he fishes his phone out of his pocket, "Um, there's no sexts." He mutters as he unlocks his phone.

Louis waves him off and grabs Zayn's phone out of his hand, automatically going to his messages. "Okay fine, at least tell me you–" Louis stops mid sentence as he stares at the screen.

"What is it?" Harry asks quietly, moving his head so he can see but Louis angles the phone away from him and stares at Zayn. "Oh gross, is it a dick pic already?"

"What the fuck Zayn? What is this shit?"

Zayn frowns, "I didn't know what to say."

Louis lets out a long groan and tosses the phone to Harry who barely manages to catch it. "Please tell me that you're joking with me and you just deleted the messages."

"So you didn't reply to him at all?" Harry asks him. Zayn shakes his head no as he moves his food around his plate with his fork.

"How was I suppose to respond to that?" Zayn whines after Louis stares at him with narrowed eyes.

"He just asked you who you were," Harry says.

"Right and Louis said not to tell him who I was just yet so... what was I suppose to say?" Zayn asks, looking at Harry who just shrugs and hands the phone back to him.

"Hm, geez Zayn I don't know, you could've said 'I'm your secret admirer daddy,' or you also could have told him 'I'm the best fuck you're ever gonna have'." Louis hisses out, rolling his eyes when Zayn shakes his head.