six

warning: smut ahead (sorry in advance if it's bad i haven't written smut in a long while lmao)

————

"You okay?"

Zayn breaks out of his daze and stares right at Liam, catching his eyes quickly. "I'm– fine, sorry. I'm fine, I promise," He sends a smile in Liam's direction which makes Liam nod his head smile back.

"We don't have to do anything yeah? We can– we can get to know each other more if that makes you feel more comfortable," Liam states softly, his voice is so sincere that it makes Zayn want to get up from the couch and kiss him.

He shakes his head instead. "No, no. I want this– I want you. I'm just– nervous, like a good nervous."

Liam chuckles at his reply but nods his head anyways. "I'm just as nervous, y'know? Like– about this whole thing."

Zayn stares at Liam in shock. He didn't think Liam would be nervous at all about this. He thought the older man would be confident and ready.

"I–I haven't had séx in almost two years," Liam admits sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Zayn's eyes widen. He would have never thought that Liam had gone even a year without séx, and Zayn only says that because he would think Liam would have many partners trying to sleep with him.

"Really?" Zayn asks.

Liam just nods his head before he's shrugging his shoulders. "It's not something that's been a priority to me, but you– you've just gone and changed that."

Zayn looks down and he blushes at Liam's words. He feels cocky that he was the one that's caught Liam's attention enough that the older man wants to sleep with him.

"Zayn, we don't– if it makes you feel more comfortable, we can– like talk and get to know each other more before we do– that," Liam says softly.

Zayn bites his lip and thinks about it. He would love to get to know more about Liam Payne, but he also really wants this man to fuçk him already.

"I– can we do that after? Like talk– after?" Zayn asks him, feeling his heart beat race when Zayn stares at Liam's bulging biceps.

The older man nods his head and grins, "That sounds– that sounds good. Hopefully you're not too tired after we're finished."

Zayn startles and stares up at Liam who's smirking at him. He shakes his head and lets out a nervous chuckle. "I should be fine."

Liam stands up after that, looking down at Zayn with a grin before he's holding out one of his huge hands towards Zayn. "If you're really sure about this, Zayn; lets take this to the bedroom."

Zayn doesn't waste time as he reaches out for Liam's hand. He stands up and grins when Liam's hand squeezes softy around his own before following behind Liam. Zayn walks into what looks to be the guest bedroom with how bare it is inside and watches the way Liam closes the door.

Liam turns around and stares at Zayn. Something snaps in Zayn as he grabs Liam's hand again and guides him to sit at the edge of the bed. Liam stares at the younger boy with his eyes glued to Zayn's and his mouth open.

Zayn bites his bottoms lip as he reaches for the hem of his t shirt, pulling it over his head quickly. "Take your shirt off, please sir."

Liam raises his eyebrows at Zayn's request but he listens nonetheless. He pulls up his shirt and throws it to the side, smirking when he sees Zayn staring at his naked chest. Liam makes sure he flexes once, loving the way Zayn sucks his bottom lip into his mouth.