seven

hey ok so i changed liam's job from construction worker to firefighter so liam is now a firefighter k read on

—

zayn:

zayn: can't wait to see you later😊

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

zayn: can't wait to see you later😊

zayn: i'm excited

zayn: very excited as you can tell 😋

zayn: daddy??

zayn: why aren't you replying 😩

zayn: I hope you're just busy and not just ignoring me :(

zayn: i don't think you're at work are you ??

zayn: it's saturday and you said i can see you today

zayn: please reply. when can I go over?

zayn: mr payne

***

Zayn parks his car on the other side of the road and stares at Mr. Payne's house to the left of him. He looks at his phone and frowns when he sees he still doesn't have any messages from Liam. The older man hasn't replied to any of the messages he's sent and Zayn's unsure on whether he should even get off now. This is the time Liam said he could come over but Zayn doesn't understand why he still hasn't gotten one reply from the man.

Two cars are in the driveway and Zayn recognizes one of the cars as the one Liam was driving the other day. He's unsure about the other vehicle but he knows for a fact it isn't Dylan's car. He's unsure on whether or not he should get out and knock on Mr. Payne's front door seeing as someone might be there.

Zayn lets out a sigh, he was really looking forward to seeing Liam today. He enjoyed his time with the older man on Thursday and he thought they'd be able to have just as good of a time today.

Before Zayn can figure out just what he's going to do, his phone beeps and he smiles when he finally sees it's Liam. He slides the notification and unlocks his phone so he can see what Mr. Payne has finally messaged him.

liam: sorryyy gunna have t reschedule not home i got called into work :/

Zayn feels himself deflate as he reads the message frowning at the screen before picking his head up and staring at Liam's car that is still parked in the driveway. He's lying, Zayn thinks. Why is he lying?

So many negative thoughts are going through his mind and Zayn doesn't know what to think. The first thing he's thinking is that Liam was lying and never wanted to see him again. He was probably just a one off for the older man, and that thought makes Zayn tense.