Episode 10- Part 4-Matchup Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"Lets show Peyton and Roman what theyre missing out on huh?" she said out of breath as she removed her legs from around his waist and started fidgeting with his belt buckle.

He moved his lips back to hers as she continued doing her thing.

At the same moment, Dean walked into the kitchen. His eyes grew wide when he saw what was happening. Sasha and Finn didnt see him however.

"Holy shit. The kitchen is about to turn into the boom boom room." he jokingly said. Somehow they didnt hear him.

"You're lucky we have peanut butter in the fridge. Im sure I dont have to tell you how to use that." He said.

They still payed him no mind and carried on.

"Okay let me be honest...this is kind of weird. I mean...Sasha and Finn? Hooking up? Who would have thought?"he said.

Sasha finally undid his pants and yanked it down.

"Okay I think thats my cue to leave." Dean said. He locked all the doors in the kitchen and left them in there to do their thing.

VC-Dean- Good for them. My boy Finn is getting some. Being the good guy that I am, I had the courtesy to lock all the doors so no one would walk in on them. But thinking about it....the kitchen? Really? We eat there. Thats why we have a boom boom room people. But who are we kidding, we know Finn is into some freaky shit.

-------------------
The Next Day

"Okay everyone, I called this meeting here today to discuss some important information that ive gathered." Chris said as he (of course)was standing on the coffee table. Every was sitting around him, unwillingly listening to what he had to say.

"Okay so we have a perfect match here. AJ and Mickie. Let me take you back to week 1. AJ and Mickie sat together for that matchup ceremony. That night we only got one beam. You know what that means? Everyone who was sitting together that night is a confirmed no match. However a lot of the matches that were sitting together that night has already been confirmed as a no match this far except....Dean and Dana....Dolph and Mandy and Tj and Jojo. So we now know that those three pairs are definitely not a match. Also, back at week 3 we got two perfect matches. We already know one of those beams were Brie and Daniel and everybody else that was paired together has been a confirmed no match this far except....Roman and Jojo. So I can guarantee you that you two are a match."

"Thats all I wanted to hear." Jojo smiled as she hugged Roman.

"So to summarize, heres what we know. Dean and Dana, Dolph and Mandy and TJ and Jojo are not perfect matches. Roman and Jojo is a perfect match. We're not going to waste any dates or truth booths sending in Roman and Jojo because we know they are a match. So Roman, Jojo, try to lose every getaway challenge please. Got it?"

"Sure." Roman responded.

VC-Chris-Finally im getting some kind of break through with this game. AJ and Mickie being a perfect match is one of the best things that could have happened to us.

-------------------

"Welcome everyone, to your tenth Matchup Ceremony." Shane welcomed everyone, "Lets welcome back our first two confirmed perfect matches, Brie and Daniel and Peyton and Tye. Guys, give us an update on how things are in the honeymoon suite."

"Great as usual." Daniel said.

There was only silence between Peyton and Tye. No one responded.

"Tye? Peyton? How about you guys?"

Tye cleared his throat.

"Well Shane," Peyton started, "We got into an argument. We're not really speaking to each other right now."