Life After Death

I hate when I'm in a peaceful sleep then I get woken up. Yep, someone was pounding on my door.

       "Ugh!" I groaned, rolling over unto my pillow. "Go away."

   "It's me, Elena. Get dressed. You, me, Caroline, and Jeremy are going to watch Gone with the Wind in the town square today." Elena yelled. I love Gone with the Wind, I was a sucker for classics. I shot out of bed and into my new armoire. I changed into jeans, a blue button up blouse, a green cardigan, and nude flats. I added a white watch, brown belt, and a white & silver necklace. I threw my hair into a ponytail and quickly brushed my teeth. Elena knocked on my door as I grabbed my phone, slipping into my back pocket.

   "I'm ready!" I exclaimed, opening my door. Elena was engrossed in her phone to notice. I had opened the door. "E-le-na" Her head snapped up quickly, causing her to knock it the doorframe. I cracked up laughing, clutching my stomach.

  "Ouch." She groaned, rubbing her head. I grabbed her hand, pulling her downstairs. Stefan went hunting to regain some of his strength back. We drove to the town square and there was a huge screen set up in the middle. I found Care and Jer sitting on a picnic blanket, we reached the blanket then Caroline attacked me in a hug. I hugged her back before kneeling on the blanket to reach my food. I heard footsteps and saw Caroline's smile grow wider. So I had a good idea of who it was.

    "Look who couldn't stay away from a chick flick." I joked, spinning around to face my Stef.

   "Hey, Gone with the Wind is a classic." He defended. "but I actually wanted to talk to you and Elena." I looked over to Elena and I got up from the blanket, with the help of Stefan.

   "I know we are supposed to use this as a distraction but this couldn't wait. When Damon was helping Tyler, he transformed and bit Damon." Stefan explained.

     "Is it...he is going to..." Elena trailed off.

     "Yeah." Stefan uttered.

   "He came by the house this morning and tried to apologize. I practically slammed the door in his face." Elena said, quickly.

   "He told me not to tell you but I figured if you wanted to talk to him, I shouldn't wait." Stefan explained.

  "Stef..." I said, quietly. I placed my hand on his arm.

"It's not over yet. There might be a cure, but you and I have to go to....Klaus to get it." Stefan softly added, avoiding my gaze.

  "Hold up, Klaus is still alive." I questioned. Stefan nodded and Elena looked guilty. They knew but didn't tell me, wow.

  "No, he'll kill the both of you." Elena protested.

  "No, remember he had the chance to kill us but he didn't. Whatever Damon has done, whatever has led him to become a vampire in the first place. I owe it to him to find the cure." Stefan informed, "but the witch spirits told Bonnie that Evelyn had to be there." I hugged Elena and so did Stefan.

"Go talk to Damon. Tell him that there is still hope." I assured Elena. She nodded and took off. Stefan took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.

    "Ready?" He asked, I nodded and we walked to his car.

  "You have some explaining to do."

-

  Elijah was the one who saved Klaus, apparently Klaus got to Elijah through their family and Klaus promised to reunite Elijah with their family. Stefan and I arrived at Ric's loft/apartment and we immediately saw Carlia and Katherine waiting on the couch.