Lost Girls

Hi my amazing readers! I'm really sorry that I update at night but I'm so busy with school and we're doing the musical Annie and I'm Annette from the Warbucks house and its super stressful with rehearsals. And don't forget about the contest and Lindsey's open role, I haven't gotten any emails or messages so I'm worried y'all don't care but I'm probably just paranoid. Anyways, I was mean and gave y'all a cliffhanger so here's Lost Girls
************
Recap:
"Upstairs!" Damon called. I opened the door and walked into Damon's room. It was different than I had expected.
"You wanted to tell me something." I said, sitting on his bed.
"I'm a vampire." He confessed.
****
He has to be lying.
"You're lying, now be serious." I said.
"I am." Damon replied.
"Prove it." I said. He got up, walked to the window and stood in the sun. He started to scream, his skin was turning blotchy.
"Oh. My. Gosh." I said, shocked. He zoomed over to the corner, I shut the curtains and he walked over to me.
"Stefan is one too." He admitted. That explained everything, how he never got hurt, why his face changed, why he never ate at lunch.
"But Stefan walks in the sun." I said.
"He has that ring, he has mine too, it keeps us from burning." He informed.
"That night, you tried to kill me." I said.
"I know, and I'm the one killing people." He said. I started to back away, he didn't follow. I ran downstairs and into Stefan.
"Get. Away from me." I warned, backing up.
"You know." He stated. He slowly moved towards me.
"Stefan, stay away." I said, raising my voice.
"Evelyn, I would never hurt you." Stefan pleaded.
"You said that you don't keep secrets from me." I practically yelled. I ran towards the door but Stefan beat me there and shut the door, blocking me from leaving. I was literally hugging the doorframe.
"Evelyn, you have to believe me and not tell anyone." He begged. I still loved him but I was scared of what he was.
"Just let me go, if you don't want me any harm." I begged. He walked away all sad, then zoomed out the window. I grabbed my keys and pulled out my phone, I called Elena.
"Elena?" I asked.
"Yeah." She answered.
"We need to talk." I said.
"I know, come to my house." She replied. I drove to her house quickly. I rang the doorbell and she answered. She pulled me into a hug. I followed her upstairs and into her room. We both sat on her bed.
"Do you know?" I asked.
"Yeah, I figured it out." She replied.
"I can't believe they're vampires." I said.
"I know, though, Stefan says he survives on animal blood," She replied," how did you find out?"
"Damon told me." I answered. Stefan came through the open window.
Get away from us." Elena said.
"Please let me explain." Stefan begged.
"Fine but not tonight." I said.
"You'll have all day tomorrow to explain, just leave us alone for tonight." Elena informed. Stefan nodded and left. I ran over and shut the window. "Stay over here for tonight." Elena commanded.
"Thanks." I replied. I called Lindsey and told her I was staying here. I was finally introduced to Aunt Jenna. She was the same age as Lindsey. We fell asleep after a while.
THE NEXT MORNING
Jenna woke us up at 11 and we got ready to meet Stefan at the Grill. He was already sitting there.
"You have till 5 to explain everything." Elena said.
"Alright, well you already know I eat garlic, have a ring that I can walk in sunlight, and I don't get hurt." Stefan explained. The day went by and we learned everything. Carlia and Katherine were vampires that turned Stefan and Damon. Then used Stefan to get Damon. How Carlia was Stefan's true love, Stefan showed us his house or old one. Then he got a text from Damon that he turned Vicki. We rushed over to Elena's house. Jeremy was there with Vicki. I left because I couldn't deal with this. I got home and Lindsey was out at the Grill. I sat on the couch just staring at a blank tv. The doorbell rang when I answered it, it was Damon.
"I'm not letting you in." I snapped.
"So you know about that?" He asked. I leaned against the doorframe.
"Stefan told me and Elena everything, from vervain, invitation, even compulsion." I replied.
"So you know that your little necklace protects you from being compelled?" Damon asked. I nodded and grabbed the necklace and swung it around on the chain.
"Go away, Damon." I snapped.
"Come out here." he snapped back. I decided to be stupid and so i walked out of my house and onto my porch.
"What?" I asked. He pushed me up against the outside of my house and kissed me. I pushed him away then slapped him. I ran inside and slammed the door in his face. I ran upstairs and sat on my window-seat. My phone vibrated and it was a text.
Stefan and Damon took Vicki to Old Fells Church where Stefan was shot by Logon and Damon bit him but didn't kill him then Vicki drank his blood so she's a vampire.- Lena:)
Forgot one part. -Eve(:
It took her a while to respond, she's probably busy with other stuff but I'm out of the loop and I need back in.
What?-Lena:)

D came by, I didn't invite him in but I went outside and he kissed me then I slapped him.-Eve(:

Wow, he has some nerve. Come to my house, I need company.-Lena:)

Alrighty!-Eve(:
***********
I know its a short chapter but i didnt know what to do with this episode. So who's excited for the vampire diaries returning tomorrow for the those of us that live in the U.S. I know I am! I miss my baby Paul Wesley, I can't wait to see him as Silas/Stefan tomorrow. Okay, so I want to get to know my readers a little so in the comments tell me:
1. Where you live? (Country)
2. Your age
3. Stelena or Delena? And favorite TVD character?
Btw, if you live in Georgia(the state in the U.S), let me know. So keep it coming with the feedback & votes and don't forget the contest and the open spot for Lindsey(there are no requirements so anybody can portray her, just send me a pic).

LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! ❤❤❤