Hidden Talents

One thing I've learned is if you fell asleep in Stefan's arms and he's super tired, his grasp turns stone hard. Sometimes it was nice because of the warmth, like today. I glanced over at the clock and saw it was only 5:05 in the morning. I knew I needed to be at school by 7:15 because school started at 8 and it would take me 45 minutes to take the test. I moved slightly against his grasp when I felt a chill against my skin. I moved back and snuggled into Stefan's chest, 30 minutes wouldn't kill me.

~*~

    BUZZZZZZ!

        Ugh, I guess it's time to get up. I reached over and turned off the alarm. Stefan groaned by my ear, which sent a chill to brush over my skin. I looked over at the time. Crap, I have to be at school in 30 minutes! I attempted to pry Stefan's arm off me but he was too strong.

    "Stefan, up!" I shouted, pushing against his chest.

   "No, sleep." Stefan mumbled, rolling onto his pillow. Bright side, he let go of me. I sighed and got out of bed before he grabbed me. I ran into the bathroom with my clothes, I changed into jeans, white tank shirt with a flowy bottom. I slid into my nude pumps then ran back into Stefan's room. To my surprise, he was out of bed and buttoning his shirt.

   "Stef, we're late. Specifically, I'm late. Remember, I have that Chem test." I stated, grabbing my purse and school bag.

   "Let's be later." He stated, flirtatiously. I chuckled at the thought but I was majorly late.

  "Stefan, it's school. Remember, that we keep skipping." I said, while searching for my blazer. Stefan's arms wrapped them around my waist and turned my face and body towards his. "Hey!" He captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

   "School?" He mumbled against my lips, I tried to push away but it was no use. "Doesn't ring a bell." He picked me up and carried me over the bed. We fell back and he kissed me again.

  "Okay, five minutes. Only five minutes." I stated as he kissed my neck.

  "Five minutes?!?" He growled playfully. I giggled as we continued to kiss passionately.

~

   Stefan went downstairs to get me coffee after our little make-out session. I emailed my Chemistry teacher , telling her that I'm running a little late, my dad just came home from Iraq. Yes, I lied but I had no choice. She actually believed me and we rescheduled the test. I finished curling my hair and applying my makeup. I walked into Stefan's room and stopped by his full-length mirror to check my clothes. I was putting on my blazer when I was slammed against the wall, by an angry Stefan. His grasp around my neck, scared me and I was struggling to breath.

    "What are you doing?!?" Stefan exclaimed, angrily.

   "Stefan....y-you're hurting me." I whispered, struggling for my breath.

  "Stop it, Carlia!!" He exclaimed in my mouth, gripping my neck tightly.

  "Stop what?" I know that voice, it's the voice of the devil herself. Stefan released his grasp from my neck and glared at Carlia. I grasped my neck, in attempt to breathe again. Oh, and to make things better, Katherine was out of the tomb too. I stared at Carlia, hatefully as she smirked.  Damon called Elena and got her to come over.

~*~

   Elena, Damon, Stefan and I were in Stefan's room, glaring at Katherine & Carlia. I had finished getting ready, so Stefan & I were sitting on his bed. The two twats sat on Stefan's desk, smirking at us.

   "You know it's getting really easy being you." Carlia taunted.

  "Why is she here? Get them out of here." Elena complained to Damon.